There's no shortage of possibilities. This is your chance to design your own natural hexagon diamond engagement ring or self love ring.
Now the design...
Choose a diamond that speaks to you and let's get started!
- Classic bezel setting with gold all the way around the diamond
- Side bezel setting, which exposes the sides of the diamond to let more light come in
- Prongs only
- Basket prongs. A basket setting is a type of prong setting, but with a little difference when viewed from the side or profile. The prongs will rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the gemstone is set.
- 4 prongs compass, positioned North, East, South and West
- 4 prongs in the corners
- 6 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance.
The diamond can be positioned with the angles facing up (North to South) or sideways (East to West).
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide. Can be engraved.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide. No engraving possible.
Additional small stones in the band:
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
We offer 3 styles of embedding the diamond in the band: plain (no accents), dots between the diamonds, and lines between the diamonds, with tiny dots on the corners of each diamond. The embedded diamonds in the band will be set with the lines between the diamonds, unless requested otherwise.
Additional stones on the side with bezel or 3-prong setting:
- Salt and pepper diamonds around 2.5 mm
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold diamond ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom diamond ring will bemade to order with the hexagon diamond of your choice inaround 8 to 10 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders.
Need some more help?
Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- RHEX1 - 0.39 ct, measures 7.3 x 4.0 x 1.5 mm, an elongated shard of a gentle dusk, this opaque blue hexagon diamond is the start of a warm summer night. Some nicks at the back of the stone, which should no longer be visible when set in a bezel setting. Pair with a rose gold band for cozy cuddles.
- RHEX2 - 0.66 ct, measures 5.4 x 6 x 2.7 mm, an opaque blue hexagon diamond which longs for companionship. A friendly soul who wants to chat the night away.
- RHEX3 - 0.43 ct, measures 6.5 x 3.1 x 2.1 mm, a mossy diamond with greenish and grey inclusions. A nature wiz who knows all there is to know about the world around us. Pair it with a cool white band, and accompany it with salt and pepper diamonds for some spicy companionship.
- RHEX4 - 0.59 ct, measures 5.25 x 4.65 x 3.01 mm, chubby champagne colored hexagon diamond from Canada. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin and has been engraved with a maple leaf, visible only under a microscope. How cool is that!
- RHEX5 - 0.26 ct, measures 4.39 x 3.79 x 1.77 mm, an icy champagne colored hexagon diamond from Canada. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin and has been engraved with a maple leaf, visible only under a microscope. Sound perfect, eh?
- RHEX6 - 0.45 ct, measures 5.26 x 4.72 x 2.25 mm, a champagne colored diamond from Canada. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin and has been engraved with a maple leaf, visible only under a microscope. A perfect stone to admire while you munnch on pancakes with syrup.
- RHEX7 - 0.69 ct, measures 6 x 6.5 x 2.6 mm, milky white hexagon diamond
- RHEX8 - 0.46 ct, measures 5.1 x 5.2 mm, milky white hexagon diamond. Some pitting at one of the corners at the back of the stone, which should not be visible when set in a bezel setting.
- RHEX9 - 0.40 ct, measures 5 x 5.8 x 2.1 mm, milky white hexagon diamond
- RHEX10 - 0.68 ct, measures 5.8 x 6.6 x 2.6 mm, milky white hexagon diamond
- RHEX11- 0.41 ct, measures 5.1 x 5.6 mm, a milky frame with a salt sprinkled center, this diamond likes to be neat and orderly. Frame it neatly if a white gold band and marvel in its light.
- RHEX12 - 0.78 ct measures 7.9 x 4.6 x 2.1 mm, tapered grey hexagon with icy inclusions. There's some pitting at the back of the stone, which is not visible from the front.
- RHEX13 - 0.49 ct, measures 4.5 x 7.8 mm, elongated hexagon diamond with larger black clouds, I could see this as a ring to symbolize having overcome depression or a dark time in your life
- RHEX14 - 0.53 ct, measures 4.6 x 7.8 mm, long hexagon with stormy inclusions
- RHEX15 - 1.05 ct, measures 8.4 x 2.1 mm, rustic salt and pepper hexagon with a low profile.
- RHEX16 - 1.31 ct, measures 9.6 x 8.5 mm, grey hexagon, a clear grey with an intriguing darker grey center
- RHEX17- 0.46 ct, measures 4.6 x 6.5 mm, glowing grey diamond with a fun shape that's slightly longer on one side
- RHEX18 - 0.68 ct, measures 5.6 x 6.2 x 2.3 mm, grey salt and pepper diamond with a hexagon that is coffin shaped, a bridge between worlds for those who understand grief and loss. Some surface reaching inclusions at the back of stone, should no longer be visible in a bezel setting.
- RHEX19 - 0.51 ct, measures 4.4 x 7.5 mm, hexagon salt and pepper diamond, both clear and heavily included,
- RHEX20 - 0.48 ct, measures 3.8 x 6.4 x 1.9 mm, a sprinkle of spice for this salt and pepper grey diamond who knows its way around the kitchen. A creative soul who isn't afraid of mistakes, as life is just too delicious to ignore.
- RHEX21 - 0.45 ct, measures 4.4 x 6.1 mm, grey diamond with black inclusions in the center and around the edges,
- RHEX22 - 1.00 ct, measures 6.2 x 6.3 x 3.2 mm, a soft grey diamond, an unexpectedly smooth talker who has a way with words. Pair it with a white gold band and icy diamonds in the band to keep it cool.
- RHEX23 - 0.64 ct, measures 5.7 x 4.8 x 3 mm, champagne to silvery salt and pepper hexagon rose cut diamond from Australia. Comes with an Australian certificate of origin.
- RHEX24 - 0.55 ct, measures 5.2 x 5.8 x 2.3 mm, framed by a thick layer of pepper, a clever little clog who knows how to color and create within the lines, with a million and one ideas on how to stand out in the crowd.
- RHEX25 - 0.64 ct, measures 5.9 x 5.0 mm, a silvery and sparkly star in the night sky, this diamond is perfect for those who knows how to appreciate the quieter hours.
- RHEX26 - 0.49 ct, measures 5.3 x 5.9 x 2.1 mm, a frosty white hexagon diamond with an entire world inside. Some asymmetry in a funky way. Surface reaching inclusions at the back of the stone will no longer be visible in a bezel setting.
- RHEX27 - 0.52 ct, measures 5.3 x 5.6 x 2.2 mm, speak softly, you are in the presence of majesty. An elegant diamond who would love nothing more than to lounge luxuriously on a yellow gold bezel seat to watch the world on.
- RHEX28 - 0.39 ct, measures 7.9 x 6.0 mm, a stretched out hexagon diamond lightly sprinkled with dark stardust. A spaceman who came to earth to say hello. Perfect for an adventurous explorer of worlds, ready to see the universe.
- RHEX29 - 0.39 ct, measures 6.6 x 4.3 x 1.6 mm, kicked up dust from a frolic in the mountains captured forever, a free soul who would love to be paired with a warm rose gold band to shield it from the cold.
- RHEX30 - 0.38 ct, measures 4.94 x 6.05 x 1.92 mm, a perfect balance of yin and yang. The clear spaces and black speckles are almost completely 50-50 on this diamond. Pair it with a yellow gold band to celebrate its ddelicate balance.
- RHEX31 - 1.27 ct, measures 6.13 x 7.9 x 3.02 mm, a yearning for sun kissed skin made physical, this diamond features sweeps of red and copper. Warm, passionate tones of an day at the beach. Pair it with a rose gold band to really emphasize its gorgeous colors.
- RHEX32 - 0.76 ct, measures 8.6 x 4.45 x 2.42 mm
- RHEX33 - 0.89 ct, measures 8.59 x 6.01 x 1.93 mm
- RHEX34 - 0.91 ct, measures 8.56 x 6.06 x 2 mm
The diamonds used in this jewelry have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. Based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds they are conflict free and mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Is this an alternative engagement ring? Ask us to keep the exact measurements of your stone, so we can make a nested wedding band that fits perfectly around your unique and one of a kind custom diamond ring.