Pictured is a 1.8 mm wide and half-round band, meticulously hand-set with seven small diamonds. The ring is slightly curved to be paired with its companion - possibly your engagement ring?
Now the design...
Choose a design that speaks to you and let's get started!
- Straight, which could sit flush against another ring with the center stone going over the nesting band - very much like our icy hexagon diamond ring set
- Slightly curved to make the perfect nesting band
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.8 mm wide, or choose a 2 mm wide band. Can be engraved.
Additional small stones in the band:
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
We offer 3 styles of embedding the diamond in the band: plain (no accents), dots between the diamonds, and lines between the diamonds, with tiny dots on the corners of each diamond. The embedded diamonds in the band will be set with the lines between the diamonds, unless requested otherwise.
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold diamond ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom diamond ring will bemade to order in 8 to 10 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
If you need this to nest with a particular ring, please contact us so we can make sure it matches well.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders.
Need some more help?
Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
The diamonds used in this ring have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. These diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds. My supplier guarantees that they are conflict free and mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.