A made to order diamond engagement ring, geo cut for those protective vibes with a diamond that's a spectacular blend of dreamy translucence, cloudy inclusions and black pepper sprinkles.
Now the design...
Choose a diamond that speaks to you and let's get started!
- Classic bezel setting with gold all the way around the diamond
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the diamond, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone
- Basket prongs. A basket setting is a type of prong setting, but with a little difference when viewed from the side or profile. The prongs will rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the stone is set.
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance.
We can send you sketches to see some prong placement options, and you can request to position the diamond vertically (pointing up) or horizontally (pointing sideways).
For stones over 3.5 mm deep, we recommend an open bezel setting rather than a regular bezel setting. This will avoid the bezel setting looking too "chunky" considering the stone has a high profile.
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.8 mm wide. Can be engraved.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.3 mm wide. No engraving possible.
Additional small stones in the band:
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold diamond ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom diamond ring will bemade to order with the geometric diamond of your choice inaround 8 to 10 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders.
Need some more help?
Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- RGEO1 - 1.18 ct triangular grey diamond, measures 7.2 x 8.1 mm
- RGEO2 - 0.83 ct chubby fancy grey diamond that just seems to glow, measures 6.1 x 5.7 mm
- RGEO3- 0.83 ct moody asymmetric pentagon salt and pepper diamond, measures 5.4 x 7.0 mm
- RGEO4 - 0.70 ct unusual elongated pentagon salt and pepper diamond, like an arrow filled with salt and pepper sprinkles, measures 8.4 x 3.9 mm
- RGEO5 - 0.42 ct quirky pentagon cut salt and pepper diamond with grey veins and a small orange fire inside, love the symbolism of this stone saying "you're my home", measures 3.7 x 6.2 mm
- RGEO6 - 0.42 ct clear white kite, chubby with black pepper sprinkles, measures 6.1 x 5 x 2.5 mm
- RGEO7 - 0.25 ct clear rectangle salt and pepper diamond with few grey inclusions, measures 5.0 x 3.5 mm
- RGEO8 - 0.79 ct tapered grey rectangle, measures 5.0 x 7.2 mm
- RGEO9 - 0.91 ct, emerald cut natural black diamond, measures 7.6 x 3.5 x 3 mm, tiny surface imperfection
- RGEO10 - 0.76 ct triangle cut blue diamond, 7.8 x 7.1 mm
- RGEO11 - 0.58 ct champagne colored trillion rose cut Canadian diamond, measures 5.35 x 5.40 x 2.38 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin and has been engraved with a maple leaf, visible only under a microscope. How cool is that.
- RGEO12 - 0.14 ct rose cut triangle from Canada, measures 3.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin.
The diamonds used in this ring have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. These diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds. My supplier guarantees that they are conflict free and mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Wear yours as an alternative engagement ring or a self-love ring with protective powers and symbolism.