Let us help you design and build an alternative kite diamond ring.
Choose your favourite kite diamond
You can make your choice from salt and pepper diamonds, grey diamonds or even tiger striped diamonds with deep orange veins.
Now the design...
This dream is yours to design. Over to you now.
- Classic bezel setting with gold all the way around the diamond
- Basket prongs
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance.
If you purchase the bezel set diamond, the V-shaped stacking ring with a tiny diamond is not included, but can be added on in silver for $95 or in 18 karat gold for $550. The open diamond ring can be added for $120 in silver or in 18 karat gold for $480. Or get both stacking rings for either $200 in silver or $990 in solid gold. The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the design you choose.
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.8 mm wide. Can be engraved.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.3 mm wide. No engraving possible.
The final price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
Engraving is on us!
For rings in gold, we offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold diamond ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom diamond ring or ring set will bemade to order with the kite diamond of your choice inaround 8 to 10 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring or ring set in sterling silver or 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders.
Need some more help?
Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- KD1 - 0.69 ct, 9.95 x 7.56 x 1.12 mm, a dramatic black and white diamond without facets over the top.
- KD2 - 0.41 ct, measures 6.25 x 8.4 x 0.9 mm, salt and pepper diamond, no facets over the top.
- KD3 - 0.44 ct, measures 9.7 x 5.8 x 1 mm, dark salt and pepper diamond with intricate patterns, no facets.
- KD4 - 0.90 ct, measures 6.8 x 10 x 2.2 mm, icy grey kite diamond, heavily included in the most dreamy of ways, a few facets, and a nice thickness.
- KD5 - 0.40 ct, measures 6 x 8.5 x 1.5 mm, tiger-striped diamond with warm orange and browns.
- KD6 - 0.41 ct, measures 6 x 9.3 x 1.2 mm, clear kite diamond with a few playful black veins.
- KD7 - 0.35 ct, measures 5.8 x 8.4 x 1.3 mm, a clear diamond with warm orange and brown veins, lots of depth,
- KD8 - 0.23 ct, measures 5.3 x 7.4 x 1 mm, small salt and pepper diamond kite.
- KD9 - 0.34 ct, measures 5.3 x 7.5 x 1.5 mm, lovely grey diamond.
- KD10 - 0.23 ct, measures 5.2 x 7.3 x 1.2 mm, dark and moody diamond kite.
- KD11 - 0.29 ct, measures 4.7 x 9.1 x 1.1 mm, elongated kite diamond, grey with mottled black inclusions.
- KD12 - 0.36 ct, measures 5.2 x 7.5 x 1.6 mm, fierce kite diamond, translucent with magnificent black patterns.
- KD13 - 0.39 ct, measures 5 x 7.3 x 1.7 mm, a light grey diamond with a black included tip.
- KD14 - 0.29 ct, measures 4.59 x 6.97 x 1.59 mm, a clear kite diamond with soft peachy shades and a few black veins.
- KD15 - 0.34 ct, measures 4.66 x 7.39 x 1.41 mm, a soft grey kite diamond with swirling black ink.
- KD16 - 0.36 ct, measures 4.58 x 5.48 x 2.39 mm, a fascinating diamond kite, with a thin line between grey and silver inclusions.
- KD17 - 0.42 ct, measures 5.81 x 7.33 x 1.66 mm, a milky white diamond with greyish inclusions.
- KD18 - 0.19 ct, measures 3.65 x 6.10 x 1.42 mm, a forest fantasy inside a grey kite diamond.
- KD19 - 0.78 ct, measures 5.43 x 8.61 x 2.79 mm, a grey haze surrounds the diamond kite.
- KD20 - 0.38 ct, measures 5.63 x 7.61 x 1.45 mm, a glowing white kite diamond.
- KD21 - 0.24 ct, measures 4.21 x 5.10 x 1.37 mm, clear kite diamond with streaky grey color and a hint of deep purple.
- KD22 - 0.41 ct, measures 4.48 x 7.65 x 2.04 mm, sparkling kite diamond, with a bright center encircled in darkness.
- KD23 - 0.33 ct, measures 4.58 x 6.73 x 1.45 mm, sun-kissed diamond, ready to blow off some steam.
- KD24 - 0.30 ct, measures 4.70 x 6.95 x 1.54 mm, soft grey kite diamond with a few splattered black inks.
- KD25 - 0.32 ct, measures 4.53 x 6.72 x 1.47 mm, dusty kite diamond, with swirling clouds inside warm brown haze.
- KD26 - 0.71 ct, measures 7.9 x 6.6 x 2.2 mm. A salt and pepper diamond that's more pepper than salt. A tiny nick on the surface that's very hard to spot with the naked eye, and a few nicks and pits on the side of the stone that would no longer be visible in a bezel setting. Mined in Russia, cut in India.
- KD27 - 0.73 ct, measures 7.9 x 6.4 x 2.4 mm, a mysterious freckled salt and pepper diamond. Significantly chipped on the side of the stone, this can be covered in a bezel setting. Mined in Russia, cut in India.
KD28 - 0.98 ct, measures 8.5 x 7.1 x 2.5 mm, salt and pepper kite diamond with dominating black veins. Dark in a playful way. Mined in Russia, cut in India.
- KD29 - 0.78 ct, measures 7.7 x 5.3 x 3.1 mm, a peppered, dark brown and orange kite diamond. There's a large pit at the very top of the stone as you can see in the photos. The price reflects this.
- KD30 - 0.82 ct, measures 7.7 x 6.4 x 3.1 mm, a warm glow and some orange inclusions in this grey diamond with black carbon inclusions. Note there's a long scratch on the back that would no longer be visible in a bezel setting. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD31 - 0.66 ct, measures 8.0 x 6.6 x 2.1 mm, there's an entire world inside this champagne kite diamond. Bring out its warm color with a yellow or rose gold band. Would go well with some more diamonds on the side. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD32 - 2.52 ct, measures 14.6 x 9.0 x 3.2 mm, a huge kite diamond with a surface-reaching flaw (pit) on the face of this diamond and two more on the sides. The ones on the sides would be covered if you opt for a bezel setting. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD33 - 0.67 ct fat grey kite diamond with some orange veins, measures 6.0 x 5.5 x 3.5 mm. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD34 - 0.66 ct, measures 6.3 x 4.8 x 3.6 mm, a wonky chocolate brown kite diamond. Because it's rather a high profile stone for a rose cut, a bezel setting is best used here. There's some pitting at the top of the stone that would no longer be visible with a bezel setting. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD35 - 0.50 ct, measures 6.5 x 5.0 x 2.7 mm, a salt and pepper kite diamond. Not symmetrical. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD36 - 0.62 ct, measures 7.5 x 5.4 x 2.6 mm, a light grey kite diamond with lots of ice and snow. Heavily included, in a heavenly way. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD37 - 0.71 ct, measures 7.2 x 5.5 x 3.2 mm, a dark salt and pepper diamond. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD38 - 0.79 ct, measures 6.6 x 5.9 x 3.4 mm, a heavily included kite diamond with a fun dalmatian pattern and so much depth in this stone. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD39 - 0.81 ct, measures 6.5 x 6.0 x 3.5 mm, an icy light grey diamond, chubby and with magical inclusions like a winter wonderland. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD40 - 1.11 ct, measures 7.0 x 6.9 x 3.7 mm, a brown kite diamond with salt and pepper inclusions. Scratch at the back and a nick on the side of the diamond. These will no longer be visible when you choose a bezel setting. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD41 - 0.82 ct, measures 7.4 x 6.1 x 3.0 mm, a kite diamond with a slight yellowish greenish tint. The gold you choose will help bring out the cooler tones in different ways. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD42 - 1.02 ct, measures 7.1 x 6.5 x 3.7 mm, a salt and pepper diamond with orange inclusions which make this gemstone seem a warm brown at first glance. A small pit on the left side of the stone would be covered by a well-positioned prong. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD43 - 0.83 ct, measures 7.5 x 7.4 x 2.5 mm, a grey diamond with a confetti party inside. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD44 - 1.41 ct, measures 8.4 x 6.4 x 4.2 mm, an opaque orange and black diamond with a small nick at the top (reflected in the price) which can be covered with a prong. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD45 - 1.24 ct, measures 8.0 x 6.7 x 3.6 mm, this diamond has it all, a translucent champagne body filled with black carbon and hints of fire. Pure magic. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD46 - 0.87 ct, measures 7.4 x 7.4 x 2.6 mm, a light grey salt and pepper kite diamond. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD47 - 1.37 ct, measures 8.8 x 6.8 x 3.6 mm, a pale grey diamond exuding mystery with wafts of black carbon. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD48 - 0.78 ct, measures 8.8 x 5.4 x 2.5 mm, a shimmering kite diamond with a heart of fire and a rainbow belly. Some surface flaws at the back of the stone. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD49 - 1.22 ct, measures 9.2 x 6.5 x 3.0 mm, a dark and moody kite diamond, with surface-reaching inclusions like scratches. She's badass. The kind of woman you want in your corner. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD50 - 1.02 ct, measures 8.1 x 7.7 x 2.6 mm, a salty grey diamond with some surface reaching pits, Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD51 - 1.23 ct, measures 9.2 x 7.1 x 3.2 mm, mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD52 - 1.51 ct, measures 10.6 x 6.7 x 3.6 mm, a kite diamond with natural yellowish-green undertones. Set in yellow or rose gold with sparkling white diamonds on the side for a unique green diamond engagement ring. Some nicks at the back mean you're getting a killer deal on this one. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD53 - 1.39 ct, measures 11.5 x 8.6 x 2.4 mm, a cloudy grey kite diamond. Tiny chip on one of the facets on the right side of the center. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- KD54 - 1.51 ct, measures 11.6 x 8.5 x 2.4 mm, a grey salt and pepper diamond with some surface-reaching inclusions that are hard to spot with the naked eye. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
The diamond used in this ring has been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. Based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds they are mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Add a little bit of modern art to your fingers with this kite diamond ring stack!