A made to order diamond engagement ring, geo cut for those protective vibes with an ethical diamond of your choice. We have diamonds from Indonesia, Canada and Australia. Talk about a unique diamond engagement ring!
Now the design...
Choose a diamond that speaks to you and let's get started!
- Classic bezel setting with gold all the way around the diamond
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the sapphire, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone
- Prongs only; The prongs rise up from the base of the ring, without any additional support or security.
- Wire basket prongs; The prongs rise up from the base of the ring, with a thin wire around halfway at the pavillion (underside) of the stone for extra support.
- Basket prongs; The prongs rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the gemstone or diamond is set. This offers more security, but can look bulkier than prongs only, especially when the stone has a higher profile.
Number of prongs:
- 4 prongs compass, positioned North, East, South and West
- 4 prongs in the corners
- 5 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
- 6 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off over time. It wears off faster around the areas that get most wear, in this case, the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance than a white gold bezel, or than yellow or rose gold prongs.
For stones over 3.5 mm deep, we recommend an open bezel setting rather than a regular bezel setting. This will avoid the bezel setting looking too "chunky" considering the stone has a high profile.
The diamond can be positioned vertically (North to South) or horizontally (East to West).
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide. Can be engraved.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide. No engraving possible.
Additional small stones in the band:
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold diamond ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom diamond ring will bemade to order with the geometric diamond of your choice inaround 8 to 10 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders. Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? If you have any questions, smart or stupid, hit up info@GardensoftheSun.com.
Need some more help?
Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- BGEO1 - 0.15 ct kite cut white diamond, measures 3.82 x 3.06 x 2.39 mm. Mined in Canada. Laser inscribed with maple leaf and comes with certificate of origin. Beautiful cut and luster. Starry, starry night, pin your wishes on the galaxy's brightest. Alighting to earth to bring you hope, this breathtaking kite cut diamond is rooting for you.
- BGEO2 - 0.08 ct trillion diamond from Australia, measures 3.0 x 3.54 x 1.38 mm. Laser inscribed and comes with certificate of origin. A twinkling ray of perfect hope, this trillion cut diamond glitters with promise. Enhance its sweetness with a rose gold band.
- BGEO3 - 0.06 ct trillion diamond from Australia, measures 2.67 x 2.97 x 1.49 mm. Laser inscribed and comes with certificate of origin. All that glitters is not always gold... sometimes they're diamonds. This trillion cut diamond is a hunk of perfection for a tenderhearted soul who is a little sharp around the edges.
- BGEO4 - 0.53 ct triangle diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Graded as faint brown color (M), included (I2). Measures 6.18 x 5.41 x 2.41 mm and comes with a LPSB lab certificate. The softest hint of brown to anchor and ground you in nature, to bring you the fresh smell of wet earth in times of great stress. This diamond is a great balancing power.
BGEO5 - 0.52 ct triangle diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Graded as very light greenish color (O-P), slightly included (SI2). Measures 5.40 x 4.25. x 2.89 mm and comes with a LPSB lab certificate. A shield cut diamond that stands strong, a staunch defender of the bountiful earth. This glittering shard of nature is a superhero looking for someone with a great love for the environment to partner with.
- BGEO6 -0.57 ct triangle diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Lab graded this as near colourless (H), very slightly included (VS2) and good cutting. A rare find! Measures 6.18 x 5.41 x 2.41 mm and comes with a LPSB lab certificate. The One Diamond to rule them all. Brighter and prouder, and more opinionated. Connect with its core strength of power for an overflow of confidence.
BGEO7 - 0.31 ct triangle diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Measures 5.54 x 6.05 x 1.58 mm and comes with a local government issued diamond memo, signed by a GIA graduated gemologist. A trillion cut ready to point you in the most amazing direction, and so bright it will light your way. An encouraging sweetheart who wants to hug your hand close as she walks with you.
BGEO8 - 0.52 ct triangle diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Graded as fancy intense brownish orange, included (I1), measures 5.82 x 5.10 x 3.06 mm and comes with a LPSB lab certificate. Softer, curved lines on the faceting on the top encourages this diamond to throw interesting shapes, tilt it just right to reveal its hidden heart. Pair with a rose gold band to emphasize its sweetness.
- BGEO9 - 1.08 ct trillion diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Graded as faint yellow (L), slightly included (SI2), measures 6.52 x 6.50 x 3.43 mm and comes with a certificate from the South Kalimantan Gem Laboratory. A delicate sweep of pepper gives diamond some flavor, just enough to give it some attitude. One that will help you strut confidently down the streets like its your very own red carpet.
- BGEO10 - 1.04 ct fancy cut diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Graded as faint yellow (M), slightly included (SI2), measures 6.33 x 4.52 x 4.22 mm and comes with a certificate from the South Kalimantan Gem Laboratory. A mysterious monolith to mark your achievements. Standing proud, and heartachingly ernest in supporting you. A hint of caught sunshine to always remind you of brighter days.
- BGEO11 - 0.46 ct fancy cut diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Graded as faint yellow (M), slightly included (SI2), measures 4.03 x 4.06 x 2.93 mm and comes with a LPSB lab certificate. A wider shield cut that shows off the glittering mirror world it comes from, this diamond is fun, fearless and 100% fierce. Pair with a white gold band to really highlight its many sides.
BGEO12 - 1.04 ct marquise modified cut from Borneo, Indonesia. Graded as near colorless (J), included (I1), measures 7.16 x 5.43 x 3.17 mm and comes with a LPSB lab certificate. A cool client who knows what she wants, this diamond is a gorgeous gal. Pair her with a white gold band with embedded blue diamonds to flaunt her charm.
- BGEO13 - 0.66 ct octagon diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Grey salt and pepper diamond with a hint of champagne and small surface reaching inclusions. This means that there's a small pit, but that fits with the salt and pepper character of the stone and doesn't affect the durability. Measures 4.90 x 5.06 x 3.64 mm and comes with a local government lab issued diamond memo, signed by a GIA graduated gemologist. This diamond has statements to make, so prepare a stage for it.
- BGEO14 - 0.66 ct elongated diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Graded as very light greenish yellow (O-P), slightly included (SI2), measures 5.60 x 5.09 x 3.10 mm and comes with a LPSB lab certificate. Call a square a kite, but you still want it to know when to let loose. Pair with a rose gold band to bring out its cheerful side, and flank it with some smaller diamonds to really bring out the fun.
- BGEO15 - 0.70 ct shield diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Graded as faint yellow (K), included (I1), measures 5.61 x 5.47 x 3.69 mm and comes with a LPSB lab certificate. Bags of sass and a wink to die for, this diamond flaunts her speckles like Marilyn Monroe and her infamous beauty spot. Swish a dramatic skirt and run downtown for a fun night out!
- BGEO16 - 0.57 ct shield diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Graded as fancy brown orange, very slightly included (VS2), measures 6.01 x 4.27 x 3.13 mm and comes with a LPSB lab certificate. A summer blush colors this diamond. Bright and beautiful, and glitters the way you always thought diamonds should. A heartstopping number.
- BGEO17 - 0.54 ct shield diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Graded as fancy d eep orange brown, slightly included (SI2), measures4.92 x 5.47 x 3.32 mm and comes with a LPSB lab certificate. Cognac colored, rich and smooth. This diamond is elegant and sophisticated. A lady who knows that she wants a brilliant yellow gold band to throw around her shoulders.
- BGEO18 - 0.715 ct shield diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Graded as fancy brown, slightly included (SI1), measures 5.30 x 5.27 x 3.26 mm and comes with a certificate from the South Kalimantan Gem Laboratory. More champagne than brown, this dizzy diamond is just fizzing with energy. Secure it with a bezel setting and take it on adventures. It wants to see what's around the corner.
- BGEO19 - 0.98 ct shield diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Included, 4.38 x 7.73 x 3.53 mm and comes with a LPSB lab certificate. A dark and stormy cup of delicious tea, dark brown with darker speckles swimming through it. Slightly broody and prone to pondering philosophy. Bring out its lighter side with a bright yellow gold band.
- BGEO20 - 0.68 ct faint brown diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Slightly included, 7.45 x 5.71 x 2.14 mm and comes with a LPSB lab certificate. Almost perfectly symmetrical, this kite diamond is a thirst-quenching, ice cold glass of water on a hot day. Refreshing and perfect, and absolutely crucial to have.
- BGEO21 - 1.06 ct faint yellow diamond from Borneo, Indonesia. Included, 6.14 x 5.19 x 3.95 mm. The warm light of a lazy Sunday morning, this shield cut diamond is a relaxed breakfast on the balcony. It's the slow smile of your lover. It's that quiet joy that we all crave.
- BGEO22 - 0.74 ct, measures 6.4 x 5.6 x 3.1 mm
- BGEO23 - 0.69 ct, measures 6.16 x 4.87 x 2.91 mm
- BGEO24 - 0.77 ct, measures 5.71 x 4.60 x 3.59 mm
- BGEO25 - 0.81 ct, measures 6.52 x 4.94 x 3.15 mm
- BGEO26 - 1.01 ct, measures 7.29 x 5.69 x 3.31 mm
The diamonds in this collection come with a diamond certificate, diamond memo or a certificate of origin. The diamond memo is less complete, and issued for the smaller diamonds of lower value. This diamond certificate may by the LPSB lab certificate, which is a government lab, or by the South Kalimantan Gem Laboratory. This is a women-owned gem lab. Both labs employ GIA Graduate Gemologists.
Our style tip: wear yours as an alternative engagement ring or a protective self-love ring.