A diamond is fearless. It’s strong, amplified by integrity and intention, and vibrates with our crown chakra, so you know it’s the real deal. It’s a crazy powerful stone that enhances inner vision. It brings purity, and clear positive resolution of issues that niggle at our soul, especially after realizing and admitting that our perception, expectation or approach may have been wrong.
Now the design...
Choose a diamond that speaks to you and let's get started!
- Classic bezel setting with gold all the way around the diamond. Looks nice on more shallow stones up to 3.5 mm deep.
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the diamond, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone. Looks nice on deeper stones over 3-3.5 mm deep.
- Basket prongs. A basket setting is a type of prong setting, but with a little difference when viewed from the side or profile. The prongs will rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the gemstone is set.
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance than a white gold bezel, or than yellow or rose gold prongs.
For stones over 3.5 mm deep, we recommend an open bezel setting rather than a regular bezel setting. This will avoid the bezel setting looking too "chunky" considering the stone has a high profile.
The diamond can be positioned vertically (North to South) or horizontally (East to West).
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.8 mm wide. Can be engraved.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.3 mm wide. No engraving possible.
Additional small stones in the band:
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold diamond ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom diamond ring will bemade to order with the marquise diamond of your choice inaround 8 to 10 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders.
Need some more help?
Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- RMAR1 - 0.83 ct rose cut marquise diamond in a warm green color. Nice spread, measures 11 x 4.6 x 2.4 mm.
- RMAR2 - 0.91 ct rose cut marquise diamond, 8.4 x 4.9 mm , treated for blue color.
- RMAR3 - 0.46 ct wide marquise cut blue diamond, 7 x 4.1 x 2.4 mm, treated for blue color.
- RMAR4 - 0.51 ct chubby mermaid blue marquise, 7 x 4.8 x 2.4 mm, treated for blue color.
- RMAR5 - 0.79 ct moody dark grey marquise cut diamond, natural black salt and pepper diamond with a galaxy of inclusions inside, measures 9.7 x 5.4 x 2.4 mm.
- RMAR6 - 0.56 ct fancy grey diamond with a wonderful silky glow and a few black carbon spots, measures 8.1 x 3.8 x 1.9 mm.
The diamonds used in this jewelry have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. These diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds. My supplier guarantees that they are conflict free and mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Makes an affordable blue diamond engagement ring. We love this paired with a matching blue diamond nesting band as a wedding band.