Let us build your ethical dream ring!
Now the design...
Select your fave aquamarine from our gemstone vault, to build your custom dream ring.
This dream is yours to design. Over to you now.
- Classic bezel setting with the gold all the way around the stone
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the aquamarine, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone
- 4 prongs compass, positioned North, East, South and West
- 4 prongs in the corners
- 5 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
- 6 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance. A basket setting is a type of prong setting, but with a little difference when viewed from the side or profile. The prongs will rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the gemstone is set. If you choose an irregular shaped aquamarine, we can send you sketches to see some prong placement options, and you can request to position the stone horizontal or vertical.
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide.
Additional small stones in the band
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
Additional stones on the side with bezel or 3-prong setting
- Salt and pepper diamonds around 2.5 mm
- Purplish blue Yogo sapphires from Montana, around 2 mm
- Soft peachy pink spinels in high quality pentagon cut. With their unusual cuts this makes for a unique three stone ring!
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold aquamarine ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom aquamarine ring will bemade to order with the aquamarine of your choice inaround 6 to 8 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders. Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? If you have any questions, smart or stupid, hit up info@GardensoftheSun.com.
Need some more help?
Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- AQU-01 – 1.05 ct, measures 7 x 7 x 4.4 mm, a sea glass trillion cut aquamarine from Brazil that has all the cool stories of hanging out with surfers and chilling by the beach. Sugar and salt, it knows all the tastes that life has to offer. Custom cut by Lisa Elser.
- AQU-02 – 0.80 ct, measures 6.3 x 6.3 x 4 mm, a perfect princess pirouetting, this brilliant cut icy aquamarine knows how to stun people speechless. Perfect for the confident person who knows what they want, how they want it, and when they want it. Custom cut under supervision of Jeffery Davies.
- AQU-03 – 0.99 ct, measures 6.6 x 4.7 x 3.7 mm, an oval cut icy aquamarine who has been around the block. A vintage gem cut in the United States in the 1980’s, it’s seen its fair share of change. An open soul who loves to travel the world.
- AQU-04 – 1.26 ct, measures 8 x 5.8 x 4.4 mm, a clear spring oval cut aquamarine from North Carolina, a southern belle who knows that hospitality comes with a capital H. Wrap it in a yellow gold band to bring out its friendly and warm side.
- AQU-05 – 1.94, measures 6.3 x 7 x 4.4 mm, a blunted marquise cut aquamarine that likes to explore the wilderness. Lightly included with a smear of a light brown color during its travels. Unexpectedly adventurous and bold.
- AQU-06 – 1.84 ct, measures 10.7 x 7.2 x 3.8 mm, stormy with dark grey inclusions, this is aquamarine is a storm brewing, potent with power. Pair it with a white gold band to calm it down a notch.
- AQU-07 – 1.12 ct, measures 7.2 x 6.9 x 4.1 mm, a mermaid's tear, this pear shaped aquamarine carries in it songs from under the sea and the wondrous tales that can be found in the depths of water.
- AQU-08 – 0.68 ct, measures 8 x 5.4 x 2.4 mm, an oval cut aquamarine that frames delicate inclusions, thin black lines that a master illustrator laid down once upon a time. Frame this age old work of art in a yellow gold band.
- AQU-09 – 6.81 ct, measures 19.7 x 8.6 x 6 mm, the biggest aquamarine of the bunch. Unwieldy and clumsy at first sight, but heartachingly graceful in its own way. A special kind of stone for a special kind of person. Could be turned into a necklace too.
- AQU-10 – 2.11 ct, measures 10.6 x 8.9 x 5.1 mm, a clear triangle cut aquamarine that lives up to its name in every way. Tinted that lovely aquamarine color and drop dead gorgeous. a looker who likes to flaunt its best qualities.
- AQU-11 – 1.31 ct, measures 12.3 x 5 x 3.6 mm, a stretched out trapezium cut aquamarine from Brazil in the softest blue hue, a sleepy fairy nestled in between dewy petals. Wrap it snug in a white gold band, and keep it safe from the world for a few blinks more.
- AQU-12 - 0.30 ct, measures 6 x 3.5 x 2.1 mm, an irregular pentagon cut glassy aquamarine that's contemplative and prone to reflection. Set in a white gold band for a little zen moment.
- AQU-13 - 0.36 ct, measures 5.3 x 3.1 x 2.7 mm, a fairy glass that allows you a glimpse into a hidden forest, this aquamarine boasts a tint of green. Pair it with a yellow gold band to bring out its warmer tones.
- AQU-14 - 0.35 ct, measures 6 x 3.9 x 2.9 mm, a sharp stone with a determined soul. A tiny crack on its sharpest edge means that this stone will be safer in a bezel setting, to keep it snug and secure.
- AQU-15 - 0.22 ct, measures 6.9 x 4.5 x 1.7 mm, a sweet aquamarine in the shape of a play button. Ready for your next movie marathon in the warmth of a fluffy blanket cocoon. Perfect for the homebodies who enjoy a cozy night in.
- AQU-16 - 0.37 ct, measures 6.6 x 5.8 x 2.6 mm, A slightly distorted kite cut, like looking up at clouds in water, this funny little reflection is perfect a dreamer who looks at the world through its own unique eyes.
- AQU-17 - 0.59 ct, measures 8.8 x 4.1 x 3 mm, a perfect shard from an icy castle in a fantasy setting. Set in white gold and pair with white diamonds for a cool breeze even on the hottest days.
- AQU-18 - 0.47 ct, measures 7.9 x 5 x 3.1 mm, a kite cut aquamarine with light inclusions on one end, set in a prong setting and a rose gold band that's set with salt and pepper diamonds for a conversation starter ring that will stun.
- AQU-19 - 0.96 ct, measures 7.1 x 5.7 x 3.8 mm, get lost in a house of mirrors with this irregular pentagon cut aquamarine. This stone will show you unique perspectives and reveal some hidden truths that you would be excited to learn about.
- AQU-20 - 0.71 ct, measures 8.8 x 6.6 x 3 mm, a gorgeous kite aquamarine that yearns to fly on a gorgeous spring day. Set it in a bezel setting and pair it with peachy spinels and a white gold band for a breezy day out.
- AQU-21 - 0.77 ct, measures 9.1 x 5.3 x 3 mm, an irregular aquamarine that's unique and fun, coming straight out of Picasso's imagination to star in your masterpiece. Set in a bezel and pair it with Yogo sapphires for a fun play of colors and shapes.
- AQU-22 - 0.93 ct, measures 8.8 x 5.3 x 3.6 mm, a frozen dewdrop shattered on the lush forest floor. This green-tinted aquamarine is a trapped moment of perfection. Pair it with a yellow gold band for a burst of morning sunlight to melt the ice away.
- AQU-23 - 1.54 ct, measures 9.7 x 7.8 x 4.4 mm, a trail of daylight meteor shower inclusions swoosh across this aquamarine. Pair it with salt and pepper diamonds for a ring that's like star studded sky in daylight and moonlight.
- AQU-24 - 1.53 ct, measures 11.7 x 8 x 4.4 mm, a whisperer of whimsical tales, this aquamarine is only ever a second away from regaling you with dreamy adventures. Pair it with a warm rose gold band and a bezel setting for a cozy night of stories.
- AQU-25 - 0.76 ct, measures 10.5 x 5.5 x 3.3 mm, an aquamarine that will show you the best you that you can be. A supportive friend who knows your best angles, and will remind you to love yourself when the going gets tough.
- AQU-26 - 1.04 ct, measures 10.2 x 5.6 x 4.1 mm,
- AQU-27 - 1.13 ct, measures 9.6 x 5.7 x 2.8 mm, a frozen shard of aquamarine for the empathic and compassionate Pisces who wants enjoys quiet reflection. Set in a white gold band, and pair it with white diamonds for added light.
- AQU-28 - 0.57 ct, measures 8.8 x 4.6 x 2.2 mm, a tall glass of relief, this stretched out trapezium is an icy touch of calm logic on stormy, emotional days. Pair with a bezel setting and peachy spinels to soften its edges.
- AQU-29 - 1.17 ct, measures 10.1 x 5.7 x 2.9 mm, a clear pond with a hint of moss, this aquamarine is a serene oasis in your secret garden. Pair it with a rose gold band and peachy spinels to bring spring to your cozy corner.
- AQU-30 - 1.01 ct, measures 7.5 x 5.5 x 3.2 mm, A princess cut aquamarine that knows how to show off its best lines. Elevate it in an open bezel setting, and bas in the gorgeous light play it can deliver.
- AQU-31 - 1.19 ct, measures 7.1 x 6.7 x 3.6 mm, the only octagon cut in this set, a bold and determined aquamarine. Pair it with a rose gold band for a little softness, and accompany it with white diamonds for a loyal entourage.
- AQU-32 - 1.69 ct, measures 10.8 x 5.6 x 4.6 mm, a lopsided hexagon cut aquamarine that just wants to lay down, stretched out and relax. Set it on its side and keep it cozy in a bezel setting and a rose gold band for a snug night in and good conversations.
- AQU-33 - 1.60 ct, measures 9.2 x 6.8 x 3.9 mm, a little know it all who can whisper to you the scientific names of the flowers you fell in love with. A greenhouse shaped sweetheart with a green thumb. Perfect for a lover of plants.
- AQU-34 - 2.22 ct, measures 10.9 x 7.1 x 4.5 mm, a dreamy dazzler who knows how to wine and dine. A charmer that knows how to steal the spotlight. Set in a yellow gold band to encourage its antics.
- AQU-35 - 0.40 ct, measures 3.0 x 8.0 x 2.8 mm
- AQU-36 - 0.37 ct, measures 2.9 x 7.9 x 2.5 mm
- AQU-37 - 0.51 ct, measures 6.3 x 4.7 x 3.0 mm
- AQU-38 - 0.54 ct, measures 7.9 x 4.0 x 2.8 mm
- AQU-39 - 0.57 ct, measures 7.9 x 4.0 x 2.7 mm
- AQU-40 - 0.63 ct, measures 7.9 x 4.0 x 3.1 mm
- AQU-41 - 0.70 ct, measures 7.9 x 4.0 x 3.2 mm