Let us build your ethical dream ring!
Now the design...
Select your fave tourmaline from our gemstone vault, to build your custom dream ring.
This dream is yours to design. Over to you now.
- Classic bezel setting with the gold all the way around the tourmaline. Looks nice on more shallow stones up to 3.5 mm deep.
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the tourmaline, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone. Looks nice on deeper stones over 3 mm deep.
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide.
Additional small stones in the band
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold tourmaline ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom tourmaline ring will bemade to order with tourmaline of your choice inaround 8 to 10 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders. Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? If you have any questions, smart or stupid, hit up info@GardensoftheSun.com.
Need some more help?
Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- TOU 01 - 1.04 ct, measures 6.2 x 4.3 mm, pearly raspberry red tourmaline, custom cut into a fancy octagon shape under the supervision of Jeffery Davies.
- TOU 02 - 0.94 ct, measures 6.02 x 4.10 mm, pink tourmaline from Nigeria, custom cut into a funky octagon shape under the supervision of Jeffery Davies.
- TOU 03 - 0.85 ct, measures 6.2 x 4.9 mm, scarlet red to carmine tourmaline, round precision cut under supervision of Jeffery Davies.
- TOU 04 - 2.49 ct, measures 7.88 x 7.39 x 4.63 mm, oval peach tourmaline from Sri Lanka.
- TOU 05 - 1.77 ct, measures 6.90 x 5.84 x 4.47 mm, octagon cut watermelon tourmaline from Nigeria, mostly pink with some green streaks.
- TOU 06 - 1.64 ct, measures 11.38 x 4.83 x 3.32 mm, fantasy cut pastel watermelon tourmaline.
- TOU 07 - 1.77 ct, measures 13.08 x 5.42 x 3.66 mm, watermelon tourmaline from Himalaya mine in California.
- TOU 08 - 1.35 ct, measures 10.93 x 4.10 x 3.15 mm, watermelon tourmaline from Himalaya mine in California.
- TOU 09 - 0.84 ct, measures 7.15 x 4.60 x 2.95 mm, watermelon tourmaline cut by Abraham Gomez.
- TOU 10 - 0.48 ct baguette cut watermelon tourmaline from Nigeria. measures 8.06 x 2.74 x 2.22 mm.
- TOU 11 - 0.51 ct baguette cut apricot colored tourmaline from Nigeria. measures 8.48 x 2.71 x 2.15 mm.
- TOU 12 - 0.37 ct, measures 4.95 x 3.22 x 2.35 mm, green tourmaline from Himalaya mine in California.
- TOU 13 - 0.39 ct, measures 4.34 x 3.77 x 2.56 mm, chrome tourmaline from Himalaya mine in California.
- TOU 14 - 0.62 ct, measures 5.64 x 4.25 x 2.64 mm, beautiful green tourmaline from Himalaya mine in California.
- TOU 15 - 0.76 ct, 6.89 x 3.75 x 3.17 mm, green tourmaline from Himalaya mine in California. measures
- TOU 16 - 0.81 ct, measures 5.15 x 5.07 x 3.72 mm, olive green square tourmaline from Himalaya mine in California.
- TOU 17 - 0.92 ct, measures 5.17 x 5.17 x 4.11 mm, yellowish to olive green tourmaline from Himalaya mine in California.
- TOU 18 - 0.56 ct oval soft pink tourmaline from Mt Mica in Maine, USA. measures 6.16 x 4.15 x 3.47 mm.
- TOU 19 - 0.28 ct, measures 5.01 x 3.25 x 2.37 mm, dark watermelon tourmaline from Nigeria.
- TOU 20 - 0.23 ct, measures 4.98 x 3.09 x 2.04 mm, oval watermelon tourmaline from Nigeria.
- TOU 21 - 0.54 ct, measures 4.67 x 4.01 x 3.16 mm, octagon cut blue tourmaline (indicolite) from Himalaya mine in California.
- TOU 22 - 0.71 ct, measures 5.10 x 3.58 x 4.52 mm, octagon cut blue tourmaline (indicolite) from Himalaya mine in California, high profile stone.
- TOU 23 - 0.84 ct, measures 6.20 x 4.65 x 3.94 mm, slightly asymmetric blue tourmaline (indicolite) with black rutile needles, from Himalaya mine in California.
- TOU 24 - 0.75 ct, measures 5.50 x 5.23 x 3.75 mm, triangular cut blue tourmaline (indicolite) from Himalaya mine in California.
- TOU 25 - 0.65 ct, measures 6.52 x 4.72 x 3.66 mm, pear cut vibrant blue tourmaline (indicolite) from Himalaya mine in California.
- TOU 26 - 0.88 ct, measures 6.70 x 5.88 x 3.47 mm, oval blue tourmaline (indicolite) from Himalaya mine in California, included.
- TOU 27 - 0.89 ct, measures 7.09 x 5.10 x 4.06 mm, oval bicolor honey and green tourmaline from Himalaya mine in California.
- TOU 28 - 0.74 ct, measures 6.18 x 5.16 x 3.90 mm, pink and light yellow oval tourmaline from Nigeria.
- TOU 29 - 0.50 ct, measures 4.54 x 4.54 x 3.13 mm, green and champagne colored square tourmaline from Nigeria.
- TOU 30 - 0.49 ct, measures 5.14 x 4.29 x 2.83 mm, beautiful lively green cushion cut tourmaline from Nigeria.
- TOU 31 - 0.46 ct, measures 4.87 x 4.76 x 2.99 mm. champagne colored cushion cut tourmaline from Nigeria.
- TOU 32 - 0.27 ct, measures 3.59 x 3.59 x 2.98 mm, lively green square tourmaline from Nigeria.
- TOU 33 - 0.25 ct, measures 3.89 x 3.73 x 2.55 mm, small peachy pink cushion cut tourmaline from Nigeria.
- TOU 34 - 0.23 ct, measures 5.05 x 2.55 x 1.97 mm, bicolor grey and pink elongated baguette cut tourmaline from Nigeria.
- TOU 35 - 0.23 ct, measures 5.05 x 2.55 x 1.97 mm, steel grey long baguette cut tourmaline from Nigeria.
- TOU 36 - 1.16 ct, measures 4.3 x 7.8 x 3.6 mm, a watercolor tint of bright viridian green with a classic emerald cut. A sweetheart that would look stunning in an open bezel setting.
- TOU 37 - 1.02 ct, measures 4.3 x 8.5 x 3.2 mm, a clear navy tourmaline in an emerald cut that just drips elegance and nobility. Crown it with a yellow gold band and accompany it with studs of white diamonds.
- TOU 38 - 0.97 ct, measures 4.3 x 6.2 x 3.8 mm, a spring blue emerald cut tourmaline that's full of hope. Perfect for a white gold band and a sprinkle of salt and pepper diamonds.
- TOU 39 - 0.41 ct, measures 8 x 6.8 x 5 mm, a gorgeously unique mossy green freeform that needs nothing else to shine. Pair it with a rose gold band for a ring that radiates warmth.
- TOU 40 - 1.09 ct, measures 8.1 x 4.5 x 3.1 mm, a lovely emerald cut watermelon tourmaline that's heavy on the rind. Featuring a lush green that's tropical and lovely. Pair it with white diamonds for some extra light.
- TOU 41 - 1.03 ct, measures 9.2 x 4.1 2.9 mm, a perfectly balanced emerald cut watermelon tourmaline that's deliciously fresh. Allow it to really show off its colors with am open bezel setting.
- TOU 42 - 0.22 ct, measures 5.4 x 3.2 x 1.9 mm, a straightforward blue hexagon cut tourmaline that won't stand for nonsense. A classic stone that needs some upstanding companions. Pair it with some white gold diamonds and a white gold band.
- TOU 43 - 0.41 ct, measures 8.2 x 2.7 x 2.2 mm, a hexagon cut tourmaline that's light orange in color with just a hint of glittery sparkle. Perfect in every way and heart-achingly lovely. Pair it with a yellow gold band and an open bezel setting for a truly stunning ring.
- TOU 44 - 0.42 ct, measures 9.5 x 2.4 x 2.0 mm, a rich light amber with a splash of glitter adorns this warm toned tourmaline. Pair it with a rose gold band to give elevate this chic stone even more and crown it as fashion royalty.
- TOU 45 - 0.68 ct, measures 10.9 x 3.6 x 2.4 mm, a lightly tinted tourmaline that's aquamarine in color. Cool and calm, and ever so composed. Pair it with salt and pepper diamonds for a little flavor and bind it with a white gold band.
- TOU 46 - 0.81 ct, measures 12.4 x 3.0 x 2.8 mm, faded sunshine filtering through a window on a particularly warm winter month. This hexagon cut tourmaline is soft and sleepy. Pair it with a yellow gold band for a chill companion through life.
- TOU 47 - 0.71 ct, measures 14.0 x 3.1 x 1.8 mm, a stretched out hexagon cut tourmaline that's a little more prussian blue on one end and a little more forest green in the other. Bind it safely with a bezel setting and pair it with a white gold band to bring out its cooler tones.