Build your own rose cut diamond ring! We've selected our favorite little diamonds for you to choose from. These are genuine, conflict free diamonds, and the ring will be made to order for you in sterling silver.
Now the design...
Choose a diamond that speaks to you and let's get started!
The jewelry in the photos have been sold. Yours will look similar, depending on the setting and stone you select.
- Classic bezel setting with the silver all the way around the diamond
Your diamond can be set vertically (North to South, long side up as in the group photo) or horizontally (East to West, long side aligned with the ring band), except for the round diamonds of course.
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide.
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
The nesting bands from the photos are not included.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom diamond ring will bemade to order with the diamond of your choice inaround 6 to 8 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in sterling silver.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders. Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? If you have any questions, smart or stupid, hit up info@GardensoftheSun.com.
Need some more help?
Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- XS1 - 0.17 ct round salt and pepper diamond, measures 3.9 x 3.9 x 1.5 mm
- XS2 - 0.22 ct dark round salt and pepper diamond, measures 4 x 4 x 1.8 mm
- XS3 - 0.25 ct round salt and pepper diamond, measures 4 x 3.9 x 2.5 mm
- XS4 - 0.14 ct round milky grey diamond, measures 3.5 x 3.5 x 1.8 mm
- XS5 - 0.21 ct milky round diamond with rusty red veins, measures 3.5 x 3.5 x 2.3 mm
- XS6 - 0.21 ct round milky white diamond with reddish inclusions, measures 3.6 x 3.6 x 2.3 mm
- XS7 - 0.31 ct dark purple diamond, opaque and round, measures 4 x 4 x 2.5 mm
- XS8 - 0.33 ct grey diamond with tiny speckles and surface flaws, measures 4.2 x 4.2 x 2.5 mm
- XS9 - 0.42 ct round diamond with a pinkish purple tone, opaque, chipped at the bottom side, measures 4.5 x 4.5 x 2.8 mm
- XS10 - 0.17 ct starry white hexagon diamond, measures 3.5 x 3.9 x 1.6 mm
- XS11 - 0.10 ct tiny glowing white hexagon diamond, measures 3.3 x 2.9 x 1.5 mm
- XS12 - 0.61 ct opalescent grey hexagon diamond, nice and chubby, measures 6.5 x 4.3 x 3 mm
- XS13 - 0.33 ct salt and pepper diamond, the shape is a tapered hexagon with a wink at shield cut, measures 6.1 x 3.8 x 1.9 mm
- XS14 - 0.17 ct cloudy, grayish white elongated hexagon diamond with surface chip, has been priced accordingly, measures 5.1 x 3 x 1.5 mm
- XS15 - 0.55 ct natural dark rose cut diamond, almost black, interesting cut, measures 5.4 x 4.5 x 2.8 mm
- XS16 - 0.13 ct included grey marquise diamond, would make a nice pair of engagement rings with XS17, measures 5.5 x 3 x 1.5 mm
- XS17 - 0.15 ct grey marquise diamond with a mysterious glow, would make a nice pair of engagement rings with XS16,measures 5.5 x 3 x 1.5 mm
- XS18 - 0.17 ct rose cut marquise diamond with a milky center, measures 5.6 x 3.1 x 1.5 mm
- XS19 - 0.26 ct opalescent marquise diamond, measures 6 x 3.3 x 2 mm
- XS20 - 0.25 ct white oval diamond, measures 5.2 x 4 x 1.5 mm
- XS21 - 0.19 ct translucent grey kite diamond, measures 5.5 x 4.4 x 1.5 mm
- XS22 - 0.13 ct sparkling kite diamond, measures 5.3 x 4 x 1.3 mm
- XS23 - 0.46 ct kite diamond with hints of purple and warm orange, measures 7 x 5.9 x 2.1 mm
- XS24 - 0.10 ct little milky white square diamond, measures 3 x 2.9 x 1.2 mm
- XS25 - 0.42 ct radiant diamond with a dramatic contrast of clarity and black inclusions, measures 4.6 x 4.6 x 2.5 mm
- XS26 - 0.26 ct milky grey diamond with facets all over the top, like a faceted diamond slice, measures 5.5 x 5.5 x 1.4 mm
- XS27 - 0.14 ct tiny grey baguette diamond, measures 3.5 x 2.4 x 1.6 mm
- XS28 - 0.13 ct small grey rectangular diamond, measures 3.7 x 3 x 1.3 mm
- XS29 - 0.18 ct dark salt and pepper pear diamond, measures 5 x 3.6 x 1.3 mm
- XS30 - 0.37 ct milky grey shield shaped diamond, measures 4.6 x 4.6 x 3.3 mm
- XS31 - 0.07 ct teeny tiny white pentagon diamond like a little star, measures 3.3 x 3.1 x 1.2 mm
- XS32 - 0.29 ct treated black diamond with a funky shape, measures 6.4 x 4.3 x 1.7 mm
- XS33 - 0.24 ct treated black diamond with a funky shape, measures 6.2 x 4.3 x 1.5 mm
- XS34 - 0.31 ct treated black diamond with a funky shape, measures 6.4 x 4.3 x 1.7 mm
- XS35 - 0.24 ct, measures 4.2 x 3.5 x 2 mm
- XS36 - 0.38 ct, measures 4.6 x 4.6 x 2.3 mm
- XS37 - 0.34 ct, measures 5.3 x 3.3 x 2.1 mm
- XS38 - 0.54 ct, measures 4.6 x 4.6 x 2.8 mm
- XS39 - 0.26 ct, measures 5 x 2.5 x 1.7 mm
- XS40 - 0.53 ct, measures 5.1 x 3.3 x 2.4 mm
- XS41 - 0.21 ct, measures 4.7 x 3.5 x 1.6 mm
- XS42 - 0.23 ct, measures 4.7 x 3 x 1.6 mm
- XS43 - 0.34 ct, measures 5.8 x 3.4 x 1.9 mm
- XS44 - 0.22 ct, measures 4.9 x 3.7 x 1.4 mm
- XS45 - 0.23 ct, measures 6.5 x 2.6 x 1.6 mm
- XS46 - 0.18 ct, measures 4.3 x 3.6 x 1.4 mm
- XS47 - 0.17 ct, measures 3.9 x 3.9 x 1.2 mm
- XS48 - 0.15 ct, measures 3.4 x 3.4 x 1.2 mm
- XS49 - 0.15 ct, measures 3.3 x 2.7 x 1.5 mm
- XS50 - 0.21 ct, measures 4.5 x 3.2 x 1.6 mm
- XS51 - 0.08 ct, measures 2.9 x 2.9 x 1.1 mm
- XS52 - 0.18 ct, measures 3.5 x 3.3 x 1.7 mm
- XS53 - 0.10 ct, measures 2.7 x 2.7 x 1.6 mm
- XS54 - 0.10 ct, measures 3.0 x 3.0 x 1.3 mm
- XS55 - 0.07 ct, measures 2.7 x 2.3 x 1.2 mm
- XS56 - 0.27 ct, measures 3.6 x 3.6 x 2.1 mm
- XS57 - 0.33 ct, measures 3.8 x 3.8 x 2.5 mm
- XS58 - 0.23 ct,measures 3.4 x 3.4 x 2.2 mm
The diamonds used in this ring have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. These diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds. My supplier guarantees that they are conflict free and mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Makes a great self love ring or engagement ring on a budget. Stack with a simple curved nesting ring which you can find for just $25 here.