Let us build your ethical dream ring!
Your ring will be made to order with the aquamarine of your choice in around 6 to 8 weeks. The design of this custom ring is where you come in! You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
- Classic bezel setting with the gold all the way around the stone
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the aquamarine, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone
- 4 prongs compass, positioned North, East, South and West
- 4 prongs in the corners
- 5 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
- 6 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance. A basket setting is a type of prong setting, but with a little difference when viewed from the side or profile. The prongs will rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the gemstone is set. If you choose an irregular shaped aquamarine, we can send you sketches to see some prong placement options, and you can request to position the stone horizontal or vertical.
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide.
Additional small stones in the band
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
Additional stones on the side with bezel or 3-prong setting
- Salt and pepper diamonds around 2.5 mm
- Purplish blue Yogo sapphires from Montana, around 2 mm
- Soft peachy pink spinels in high quality pentagon cut. With their unusual cuts this makes for a unique three stone ring!
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. We mix this gold ourselves, in-house. There may be minor color variants between rings, as the gold we receive from the miners also has small variations in level of refinement and still contain some trace metals.
- AQU-01 – 1.05 ct, measures 7 x 7 x 4.4 mm, a sea glass trillion cut aquamarine from Brazil that has all the cool stories of hanging out with surfers and chilling by the beach. Sugar and salt, it knows all the tastes that life has to offer. Custom cut by Lisa Elser.
- AQU-02 – 0.80 ct, measures 6.3 x 6.3 x 4 mm, a perfect princess pirouetting, this brilliant cut icy aquamarine knows how to stun people speechless. Perfect for the confident person who knows what they want, how they want it, and when they want it. Custom cut under supervision of Jeffery Davies.
- AQU-03 – 0.99 ct, measures 6.6 x 4.7 x 3.7 mm, an oval cut icy aquamarine who has been around the block. A vintage gem cut in the United States in the 1980’s, it’s seen its fair share of change. An open soul who loves to travel the world.
- AQU-04 – 1.26 ct, measures 8 x 5.8 x 4.4 mm, a clear spring oval cut aquamarine from North Carolina, a southern belle who knows that hospitality comes with a capital H. Wrap it in a yellow gold band to bring out its friendly and warm side.
- AQU-05 – 1.94, measures 6.3 x 7 x 4.4 mm, a blunted marquise cut aquamarine that likes to explore the wilderness. Lightly included with a smear of a light brown color during its travels. Unexpectedly adventurous and bold.
- AQU-06 – 1.84 ct, measures 10.7 x 7.2 x 3.8 mm, stormy with dark grey inclusions, this is aquamarine is a storm brewing, potent with power. Pair it with a white gold band to calm it down a notch.
- AQU-07 – 1.12 ct, measures 7.2 x 6.9 x 4.1 mm, a mermaid's tear, this pear shaped aquamarine carries in it songs from under the sea and the wondrous tales that can be found in the depths of water.
- AQU-08 – 0.68 ct, measures 8 x 5.4 x 2.4 mm, an oval cut aquamarine that frames delicate inclusions, thin black lines that a master illustrator laid down once upon a time. Frame this age old work of art in a yellow gold band.
- AQU-09 – 6.81 ct, measures 19.7 x 8.6 x 6 mm, the biggest aquamarine of the bunch. Unwieldy and clumsy at first sight, but heartachingly graceful in its own way. A special kind of stone for a special kind of person. Could be turned into a necklace too.
- AQU-10 – 2.11 ct, measures 10.6 x 8.9 x 5.1 mm, a clear triangle cut aquamarine that lives up to its name in every way. Tinted that lovely aquamarine color and drop dead gorgeous. a looker who likes to flaunt its best qualities.
- AQU-11 – 1.31 ct, measures 12.3 x 5 x 3.6 mm, a stretched out trapezium cut aquamarine from Brazil in the softest blue hue, a sleepy fairy nestled in between dewy petals. Wrap it snug in a white gold band, and keep it safe from the world for a few blinks more.
- AQU-12 - 0.30 ct, measures 6 x 3.5 x 2.1 mm
- AQU-13 - 0.36 ct, measures 5.3 x 3.1 x 2.7 mm
- AQU-14 - 0.35 ct, measures 6 x 3.9 x 2.9 mm
- AQU-15 - 0.22 ct, measures 6.9 x 4.5 x 1.7 mm
- AQU-16 - 0.37 ct, measures 6.6 x 5.8 x 2.6 mm
- AQU-17 - 0.59 ct, measures 8.8 x 4.1 x 3 mm
- AQU-18 - 0.47 ct, measures 7.9 x 5 x 3.1 mm
- AQU-19 - 0.96 ct, measures 7.1 x 5.7 x 3.8 mm
- AQU-20 - 0.71 ct, measures 8.8 x 6.6 x 3 mm
- AQU-21 - 0.77 ct, measures 9.1 x 5.3 x 3 mm
- AQU-22 - 0.93 ct, measures 8.8 x 5.3 x 3.6 mm
- AQU-23 - 1.54 ct, measures 9.7 x 7.8 x 4.4 mm
- AQU-24 - 1.53 ct, measures 11.7 x 8 x 4.4 mm
- AQU-25 - 0.76 ct, measures 10.5 x 5.5 x 3.3 mm
- AQU-26 - 1.04 ct, measures 10.2 x 5.6 x 4.1 mm
- AQU-27 - 1.13 ct, measures 9.6 x 5.7 x 2.8 mm
- AQU-28 - 0.57 ct, measures 8.8 x 4.6 x 2.2 mm
- AQU-29 - 1.17 ct, measures 10.1 x 5.7 x 2.9 mm
- AQU-30 - 1.01 ct, measures 7.5 x 5.5 x 3.2 mm
- AQU-31 - 1.19 ct, measures 7.1 x 6.7 x 3.6 mm
- AQU-32 - 1.69 ct, measures 10.8 x 5.6 x 4.6 mm
- AQU-33 - 1.60 ct, measures 9.2 x 6.8 x 3.9 mm
- AQU-34 - 2.22 ct, measures 10.9 x 7.1 x 4.5 mm