These cloudy diamond slices are hand-cut and will be set just for you onto in a dainty sterling silver or gold band. Brimming with personality, these stones carry a slice of their origins – from the wilds of Indonesian Borneo. Ethically sourced, born in Kalimantan, designed in Bali and handcrafted in Jogjakarta, each ring tells a rich tale only wanderers can know.
Now the design...
Each diamond slice has a few facets over the top, but is rough on the sides and flat on the bottom. This antique cut was common in the old days. These diamonds have imperfect, ragged edges, as well as surface imperfections, pits and chips. If you want a flawless, perfect diamond, these are not for you.
Ready to start your design?
- Classic bezel setting with the silver all the way around the diamond
- Basket prongs. A basket setting is a type of prong setting, but with a little difference when viewed from the side or profile. The prongs will rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the gemstone is set.
Your diamond can be set vertically (North to South, long side up as in the group photo) or horizontally (East to West, long side aligned with the ring band).
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance.
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.8 mm wide.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.3 mm wide.
Additional small stones in the band (gold only):
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
Engraving is on us!
For diamond rings in gold, we offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold diamond ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom diamond ring will bemade to order with the Borneo diamond of your choice in 6 to 8 weeks for silver or 8 to 10 weeks for gold. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in sterling silver or 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders.
Need some more help?
Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- KR1 - 0.60 ct, chubby grey diamond with brown swirls and a hint of rainbow
- KR2 - 0.38 ct, warm light brown oval slice
- KR3 - 0.26 ct, funky shaped brown diamond with dramatic black inclusions
- KR4 - 0.19 ct, champagne hued diamond slice with a defined brown needle
- KR5 - 0.19 ct, champagne diamond with a black center
- KR6 - 0.15 ct, pear shaped grayish brown diamond with black inclusions
- KR7 - 0.08 ct, translucent champagne diamond
- KR8 - 0.12 ct, round brown diamond
- KR9 - 0.07 ct, triangular grey diamond with an orange heart that's on fire
- KR10 - 0.11 ct, elongated brown diamond with a black inclusions just off center
- KR11 - 0.13 ct, brown diamond with a shape that's a between chubby triangle and a circle
- KR12 - 0.11 ct, little freeform champagne diamond, would make a gorgeous alternative engagement ring
- KR13 - 0.09 ct, small freeform diamond, pale in color and some faint inclusions
- KR14 - 0.06 ct, dainty champagne diamond with a small needle, she packs a punch this one!
- KR15 - 0.10 ct, funky shaped light brown diamond
- KR16 - 0.06 ct, tiniest diamond, almost like a chubby raw diamond, but when you look closely you'll distinguish three facets
- KR17 - 0.10 ct, a chunky light brown diamond, a little opaque
- KR18 - 0.14 ct, freeform white diamond with splashes of champagne inclusions
- KR19 - 0.16 ct, translucent diamond with a dark needle
- KR20 - 0.06 ct, petite white diamond, eye clean
- KR21 - 0.07 ct, chubby round diamond, snowy white
- KR22 - 0.15 ct, elongated, shield-like diamond slice
- KR23 - 0.07 ct, chunky tiny white diamond, nearly flawless
- KR24 - 0.16 ct, triangular grey diamond with clouds of champagne
- KR25 - 0.13 ct, triangular diamond with a hint of red on one side
- KR26 - 0.07 ct, little precious diamond in a cool shade of pale mint green
- KR27 - 0.12 ct, chubby triangular diamond, clear on one side, soft grey on the other
- KR28 - 0.12 ct, elongated pear shaped white diamond
- KR29 - 0.11 ct, freeform white diamond
- KR30 - 0.09 ct, crystal clear polki diamond
- KR31 - 0.10 ct, diamond with grayish brown undertone
- KR32 - 0.17 ct, freeform light brown diamond with splashes of red wine
- KR33 - 0.08 ct, freeform light brown diamond with the faintest tint of pink
- KR34 - 0.17 ct, a dome-shaped diamond, lightly faceted, nice size
- KR35 - 0.13 ct, freeform, elongated grey diamond, organic and rough in its facets
- KR36 - 0.06 ct, crystal clear diamond, evenly faceted on all sides - tiny but mighty
- KR37 - 0.17 ct, a freeform brown diamond with hints of purple and reds. It has a black centerpoint with light purple swirling around it, like a black hole or a galaxy in the making
- KR38 - 0.14 ct, translucent dark diamond with a splatter of greenish inclusions
- KR39 - 0.09 ct, pale diamond with tiny splashes of greys
- KR40 - 0.10 ct, inception-like diamond - grey clouds envelop what seems to be a tiny brown rock in its center.
- KR41 - 0.14 ct, cool grey diamond slice with brown inclusions