Let us build your ethical dream ring :)
Your new favorite ring will be made to order with the brilliant cut, soft peachy pink morganite of your choice in around 6 to 8 weeks. The design of this custom ring is where you come in! You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay.
- Classic bezel setting with the gold all the way around the stone
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the morganite, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone
- 4 prongs compass, positioned North, East, South and West
- 4 prongs in the corners
- 5 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
- 6 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance. A basket setting is a type of prong setting, but with a little difference when viewed from the side or profile. The prongs will rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the gemstone is set. We can send you sketches to see some prong placement options, and you can request to position the stone horizontal or vertical.
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide.
Additional small stones in the band
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
Additional stones on the side with bezel or 3-prong setting
- Salt and pepper diamonds around 2.5 mm
- Purplish blue Yogo sapphires from Montana, around 2 mm
- Soft peachy pink spinels in high quality pentagon cut. With their unusual cuts this makes for a unique three stone ring!
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
- MOR01 - 1.99 ct, measures 14.5 x 5 x 3.9 mm, an emerald cut morganite that is stetched out and slim. A superstar who doesn't need ornamentations becuase it knows how to shine just on its own.
- MOR02 - 1.02 ct, measures 10.1 x 4.3 x 3.1 mm, a rectangular morganite that is bold and achingly sweet. Perfect for that special soul who is a reliable source of strength because of theiir generous heart.
- MOR03 - 1.10 ct, measures 8.1 x 5.7 x 4.4 mm, a teardrop morganite that knows how to have fun. Sink it in an embedded band of white gold and diamonds to help its ideas sparkle and shine.
- MOR04 - 1.19 ct, measures 7.4 x 7.4 x 4.6 mm, peachy keen and eager to please, this morganite is ready to greet the world with its open heart and happy smiles.
- MOR05 - 1.92 ct, measures 9.3 x 7.2 x 4.9 mm, a cushion cut morganite that is simultaneously all about modern aesthetics but with a flair for the classics. Pair it with a yellow gold band and Yogo sapphires to help it straddle the times.
- MOR06 - 0.88 ct, measures 7.4 x 4.9 x 3.4 mm, a lovely southern belle hailing from North Carolina. Pair it with a rose gold band to accentuate its peachy tones, and balance out the warmth with salt and pepper diamonds.
- MOR07 - 1.16 ct, measures 8.9 x 4.6 x 4 mm, a fun freeform cut from the 1980's, this morganite embodies the freedom of the era. Featuring curves and corners that are unique. A happy-go-lucky lover looking for a like minded soul.
- MOR08 - 0.96 ct, measures 8.5 x 5.5 x 3.7 mm, a perfect teardrop morganite. One that understands that contentment is the key to a life well livedd. Pair it with a rose gold band to encourage its soft colors to shine through.
- MOR09 - 0.58 ct, measures 6.41 x 6.38 x 2.68 mm, a rounded trillion cut morganite that just radiates peace. Like sundown on a quiet, faraway island. he waves gently lapping at your toes.
- MOR10 - 0.41 ct, measures 9.49 x 3.66 x 2.40 mm, a lovely marquise cut morganite with a hint of the pinkest rose. Bring out its cooler tones with a white gold band, and enjoy the strong feminine energy it emanates.
- MOR11 - 0.35 ct, measures 4.9 x 4.9 x 2.8 mm, a plump teardrop shapped morganite radiating quiet contentment. Pair it with Yogo sapphires and a rose gold band to really highlight its warmth.
- MOR12 - 0.25 ct, measures 4 x 4 x 2.9 mm, this round cut morganite is stuck in a time loop of happy memories, lightly tinted like childhoods long gone. Bind it with a yellow gold band to anchor it in the present, where you can celebrate long gone days in the best of ways.
- MOR13 - 0.42 ct, measures 4.8 x 6.2 x 2.9 mm, Fair Trade level 3 (known traceable country of origin, legally exported knowing they're not financing any civil wars, and cut only in gemstone workshops that meet strict employment and health standards) from Nigeria through Columbia Gem House. A charming and quirky geo cut morganite from Nigeria. This personable stone will quote Shakespeare at you while juggling. Deep, but never boring.
- MOR14 - 0.50 ct, measures 4.5 x 5.6 x 3.3 mm. Fair Trade level 3from Nigeria through Columbia Gem House. A hexagon cut morganite who plays things by the book and has things measured to the milimetre. Pair it with a balanced number of diamonds on each side.
- MOR15 - 0.55 ct, measures 4.5 x 5.7 x 3.5 mm. Fair Trade level 3from Nigeria through Columbia Gem House. A hexagon cut morganite that sneaked off from a Game of Thrones set to bless us mortals with fantastical stories.