A made to order diamond engagement ring, shield cut for those protective vibes with a diamond that's a spectacular blend of dreamy translucence, cloudy inclusions and black pepper sprinkles.
Please note that your ring will be made to order in 6 to 8 weeks with the diamond of your choice and in your size.
The diamond can be positioned pointing up or sideways.
We can use a bezel setting (with the gold all the way around the diamond) or prongs. We don't recommend prongs for white gold, as the rhodium plating will wear off the prongs. An open bezel setting goes around the girdle (edges) of the diamond, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone and will make it sit a bit higher in an elevated bezel setting.
You can choose a round (tends to spin more, so not recommended if you have larger knuckles) or half-round band.
We can add one, three or five diamonds in the band on one side or each side.
You can upgrade to eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay.
- S1 - 0.61 ct chubby platinum diamond, beautiful opalescent glow with some inclusions, measures 5.0 x 6.0 x 3.3 mm
- S2 - 0.96 ct dramatic salt and pepper diamond, measures 6.5 x 9.1 x 2.6 mm
- S3 - 1.22 ct cloudy grey salt and pepper diamond, measures 6.1 x 9.8 mm x 3.0 mm
- S4 - 0.47 ct clear salt and pepper shield cut diamond, measures 6.3 x 6.0 x 2.2 mm
- S5 - 0.45 ct grey shield diamond, low profile, measures 6.5 x 5.4 x 1.8 mm
- S6 - 0.28 ct clear salt and pepper diamond, measures 5 x 6 mm
- S7 - 0.69 ct grey glowing diamond, elongated shield cut, small surface imperfection just south of the middle, measures 4.1 x 8 mm
- S8 - 0.62 ct translucent grey diamond, pentagon cut, measures 6.94 x 4.73 x 1.93 mm
- S9 - 0.53 ct pale salt and pepper diamond, wide shield cut, measures 7.23 x 3.93 x 1.65 mm, the low profile rose cut gives this diamond good finger coverage considering this is only just over half a carat
S10 - 0.27 ct pale champagne shield cut diamond, nice clarity and finger coverage at this price! Measures 6.1 x 4.2 x 1.3 mm
S11 - 0.28 ct dark salt and pepper diamond with an elongated shield cut, something very intriguing about this stone, measures 7.6 x 5.2 x 1.4 mm
- S12 - 0.92 ct cognac brown and fiery red diamond, small surface imperfections, measures 6.43 x 7.99 x 2.45 mm
- S13 - 0.25 ct teeny salt and pepper pentagon cut diamond, measures 4.2 x 3.9 mm
- S14 - 0.35 ct salt and pepper diamond with clearly defined black inclusions that provide a stark contrast to the clarity, measures 4.9 x 5.2 mm
- S15 - 0.45 ct moody salt and pepper diamond with a nice cut, measures 5.4 x 5.0 mm
- S16 - 0.55 ct dark salt and pepper diamond, measures 4.4 x 5.0 mm
- S17 - 0.55 ct this diamond looks like it's raining hail inside, I love the elongated pointy top, measures 5.4 x 7.0 mm
- S18 - 0.59 ct dark pentagon diamond, moody and chubby, measures 6.0 x 5.1 mm
- S19 - 0.66 ct included grey pentagon shield cut diamond, measures 4.9 x 5.1 mm
- S20 - 0.66 ct salt and pepper diamond where triangle shape meets pentagon meets shield, measures 7.1 x 6.1 mm
- S21 - 0.66 ct nice coverage with this natural black shield diamond with lots of protective vibes, recommend a bezel setting as there are some chips on the left side, measures 5.7 x 7.7 mm
- S22 - 0.76 ct dark tangled mess of veined inclusions, measures 5.9 x 6.9 mm
- S23 - 1.22 ct this shield cut diamond has a lot of stories to tell, measures 6.8 x 8.4 mm
- S24 - 0.98 ct drool-worthy grey salt and pepper diamond, measures 8.6 x 6.4 x 2.8 mm
- S25 - 0.87 ct grey salt and pepper shield cut diamond with black inclusions, measures 8.3 x 5.8 x 2.3 mm
- S26 - 1.35 ct dark salt and pepper shield cut hexagon diamond, measures 9.1 x 7.4 x 2.8 mm
- S27 - 0.53 ct sparkling light grey salt and pepper diamond, very thin so gives a lot of finger coverage for half a carat! Internal flaws, measures 9.6 x 6.7 x 1.3 mm
- S28 - 0.53 ct, sister to S27 would make for a nice set of rings if you're looking to both get matching (engagement) rings, measures 9.8 x 6.5 x 1.5 mm
- S29 - 0.97 ct an asymmetric cut where opaque black meets galaxy diamond, what more could you want? Measures 5.7 x 8.4 mm
- S30 - 0.83 ct protective shield cut with nice clarity and dark grey inclusions, measures 7.0 x 7.8 mm
- S31 - 0.36 ct small but mighty shield with nice clarity. The black inclusions circling in the center make this an epic stone. Measures 6 x 5.4 x 1.8 mm
- S32 - 0.44 ct, 5.8 x 5.4 x 2 mm
- S33 - 0.53 ct grey pentagon shaped rose cut diamond, measures 4.3 x 5.4 x 2.4 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin.
- S34 - 0.80 ct shield cut green diamond, measures 7.4 x 6 x 2.5 mm
- S35 - 0.41 ct vibrant yellow pentagon diamond shield, measures 6.4 x 4.6 mm
- S36 - 0.65 ct, measures 8.3 x 6.7 x 1.5 mm
- S37 - 0.65ct, measures 7.2 x 6.2 x 1.7 mm
The diamonds used in this ring have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. These diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds. My supplier guarantees that they are conflict free and mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Wear yours as an alternative engagement ring or a protective self-love ring.