Design the dream ring for the woman of your dreams. And if you're here, it must be because it's important to you and her that the ring she wears for the rest of her life has been ethically made and sourced.
Choose your favourite sapphire
The sapphires were mined in Dry Cottonwood Creek, Montana, and then heated in the USA. Many of them have orange coloration due to higher levels of magnesium in those areas of the crystal. Each stone was cut by hand in Ratnapura, Sri Lanka.
Now the design...
This dream is yours to design. Over to you now.
- Classic bezel setting with the silver all the way around the sapphire.
- Classic bezel setting on a double band with the sapphire set in between two of the daintiest round bands that come together at the back.
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide.
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom sapphire ring will bemade to order with the rose cut Montana sapphire of your choice inaround 6 to 8 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring or ring set in sterling silver.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders. Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? If you have any questions, smart or stupid, hit up info@GardensoftheSun.com.
Need some more help?
Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- MSS01 - 1.06 ct, measures 8.2 x 6.9 x 2.1 mm, as clear as a stream, an egg-shaped sapphire that would suit a funky personality.
- MSS02 - 0.65 ct, measures 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.3 mm, as fresh as a lemon, a pretty oval sapphire ready to sparklee in the sunlight.
- MSS03 - 0.51 ct, measures 6 x 4.3 x 1.6 mm, crystal clear save for a funny little bubble inside, perfect for someone bursting with joy.
- MSS06 - 0.60 ct, measures 6.9 x 5.6 x 1.4 mm, a sweet yellow sapphire that refracts light beautifully, and exudes warmth.
- MSS08 - 0.59 ct, measures 6.6 x 5.1 x 1.8 mm, an odd little egg-shaped sapphire, lightly tinted with yellow. Somewhat shy, definitely quirky.
- MSS09 - 0.66 ct, measures 6 x 5.3 x 2.2 mm, colored like a cloudy sea-glass with centuries of experience, this wise old history-keeper is waiting for you patiently.
- MSS10 - 0.67 ct, measures 6.1 x 4.6 x 2.9 mm, a milky sapphire with slashes of color that gives it sass and character.
- MSS11 - 0.79 ct, measures 7.1 x 5.9 x 1.8 mm, a tear shaped sapphire with a storm of clouds in the middle, encased in a lovely warm yellow hue.
- MSS12 - 0.63 ct, measures 6 x 4.8 x 2.2 mm, a bright yellow yolk adorns the centre of this faded yellow sapphire. Perfect for a fun, quirky personality.
- MSS13 - 1.10 ct, measures 7.9 x 5.5 x 2.6 mm, an aquamarine tinted sapphire, captured magic condensed in stone.
- MSS14 - 1.01ct, measures 7.5 x 6.3 x 2.1 mm, like a bubble bursting from the depths of a lake, a cloud adorns a corner of this water colored sapphire.
- MSS15 - 0.58 ct, measures 6 x 5.4 x 1.6 mm, like the bright yellow centre of a daisy, this cheerful sapphire is summer personified.
- MSS16 - 0.48 ct, measures 7.1 x 4.4 x 1.3 mm, a vivid orange sapphire with sass for days, bold and beautiful is an understatement for this stunner.
- MSS17 - 1.03 ct, measures 7.2 x 6.1 x 2.8 mm, constantly transitioning from clear to yellow, generously sprinkled with salt.
- MSS18 - 0.96 ct, measures 7.4 x 5.6 x 2.2 mm, a lovely, light lemon sapphire that can only shine brighter once its met its soulmate.
- MSS20 - 0.60 ct, measures 7 x 5.2 x 1.7 mm, a trapped bubble is contained within this clear sapphire, use a white gold band to frame this captured moment.
- MSS21 - 1.12 ct, measures 7 x 6.2 x 2.5 mm, a rounded hexagonal sapphire, light aquamarine in color with blooming clouds contained within.
- MSS22 - 0.62 ct, measures 6.8 x 4.8 x 2 mm, a cheerful lemon under the bright summer sun. A gorgeous true yellow sapphire that requires no other ornamentation.
- MSS23 - 1.23 ct, measures 7.7 x 6.8 x 2.5 mm, a light yellow shocker of a sapphire, with visible lines inside, bold and unapologetically beautiful.
- MSS24 - 1.77 ct, measures 9.8 x 7.2 x 2.4 mm, like cut glass, this light aquamarine colored sapphire is ready to reflect and amplify your deepest wishes out into the universe.
- MSS25 - 2.64 ct, measures 11.5 x 9.9 x 2 mm, the biggest sapphire in this collection, this aquamarine colored gem captures clouds, and preserves memories.
- MSS26 - 0.99 ct, measures 7.6 x 6.3 x 2.2 mm, almost a light, milky aquamarine in color, this sapphires is dreamy and whimsically wistful.
- MSS27 - 0.59 ct, measures 6.7 x 5 x 1.8 mm, a light peach tints this sapphire, with a small peppering of dark spots for an unexpected accent.
- MSS28 - 2.03 ct, sold
- MSS29 - 1.09 ct, 7.1 x 6.8 x 2.6 mm
- MSS30 - 1.04 ct, 7.4 x 5.7 x 2.5 mm
- MSS31 - 1.25 ct, 7.5 x 5.5 x 3.2 mm
- MSS32 - 1.03 ct, 7.1 x 5.5 x 2.6 mm
- MSS33 - 0.71 ct, 6.9 x 5 x 2.1 mm
- MSS34 - 0.71 ct, 6.6 x 4.8 x 2.2 mm
- MSS35 - 0.89 ct, 6.7 x 4.6 x 3.1 mm
- MSS36 - 0.89 ct, 6.2 x 5.2 x 3.5 mm
- MSS37 - 0.58 ct, 6.5 x 5 x 1.9 mm
- MSS38 - 0.58 ct, 6.1 x 5.3 x 2 mm
- MSS39 - 0.49 ct, 6.2 x 5.4 x 1.6 mm
- MSS40 - 0.57 ct, 6.5 x 5 x 2.2 mm
- MSS41 - 0.85 ct, 5.8 x 5.1 x 3.6 mm
- MSS42 - 0.52 ct, 6.1 x 4 x 2.2 mm
- MSS43 - 0.53 ct, 5.7 x 4.6 x 2.2 mm
- MSS44 - 0.51 ct, 5.6 x 4.5 x 2.2 mm
- MSS45 - 0.48 ct, 5.3 x 4.3 x 2.3 mm
- MSS46 - 0.68 ct, 5.5 x 4.6 x 3.4 mm
- MSS47 - 0.53 ct, 5.1 x 4.3 x 2.7 mm