Please note that your ring will be made to order in 6 to 8 weeks with the diamond of your choice and in your size.
The diamond can be positioned with the angles/corners facing vertically (north to south) or horizontally (east to west). We can use a bezel setting (with the gold all the way around the diamond) or prongs. Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance.
You can choose a half-round band (most popular option) or a round band (tends to spin more, so not recommended if you have larger knuckles).
And for that little extra sparkle, you can choose to add tiny Canadian origin diamonds in the band on one side or each side.
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay.
- RHEX1 - 0.39 ct, measures 7.3 x 4.0 x 1.5 mm, an elongated shard of a gentle dusk, this opaque blue hexagon diamond is the start of a warm summer night. Pair with a rose gold band for cozy cuddles.
- RHEX2 - 0.66 ct, measures 5.4 x 6 x 2.7 mm, an opaque blue hexagon diamond which longs for companionship. A friendly soul who wants to chat the night away.
- RHEX3 - 0.43 ct, measures 4 x 2 mm, a mossy diamond with greenish and grey inclusions. A nature wiz who knows all there is to know about the world around us. Pair it with a cool white band, and accompany it with salt and pepper diamonds for some spicy companionship.
- RHEX4 - 0.59 ct, measures 5.25 x 4.65 x 3.01 mm, chubby champagne colored hexagon diamond from Canada. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin and has been engraved with a maple leaf, visible only under a microscope. How cool is that!
- RHEX5 - 0.26 ct, measures 4.39 x 3.79 x 1.77 mm, an icy champagne colored hexagon diamond from Canada. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin and has been engraved with a maple leaf, visible only under a microscope. Sound perfect, eh?
- RHEX6 - 0.45 ct, measures 5.26 x 4.72 x 2.25 mm, a champagne colored diamond from Canada. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin and has been engraved with a maple leaf, visible only under a microscope. A perfect stone to admire while you munnch on pancakes with syrup.
- RHEX7 - 0.69 ct, measures 6 x 6.5 mm, milky white hexagon diamond
- RHEX8 - 0.46 ct, measures 5.1 x 5.2 mm, milky white hexagon diamond
- RHEC9 - 0.40 ct, measures 5 x 5.8 mm, milky white hexagon diamond
- RHEX10 - 0.68 ct, measures 5.8 x 6.6 mm, milky white hexagon diamond
- RHEX11- 0.41 ct, measures 5.1 x 5.6 mm, a milky frame with a salt sprinkled center, this diamond likes to be neat and orderly. Frame it neatly if a white gold band and marvel in its light.
- RHEX12 - 0.78 ct measures 8.5 x 6.7 x 1.7 mm, tapered grey hexagon, nice finger coverage,
- RHEX13 - 0.49 ct, measures 4.5 x 7.8 mm, elongated hexagon diamond with larger black clouds, I could see this as a ring to symbolize having overcome depression or a dark time in your life
- RHEX14 - 0.53 ct, measures 4.6 x 7.8 mm, long hexagon with stormy inclusions
- RHEX15 - 1.05 ct, measures 8.4 x 2.1 mm, rustic salt and pepper hexagon with a low profile,
- RHEX16 - 1.31 ct, measures 9.6 x 8.5 mm, grey hexagon, a clear grey with an intriguing darker grey center
- RHEX17- 0.46 ct, measures 4.6 x 6.5 mm, glowing grey diamond with a fun shape that's slightly longer on one side
- RHEX18 - 0.68 ct, measures 5.6 x 6.2 mm, grey salt and pepper diamond with a hexagon that is coffin shaped, a bridge between worlds for those who understand grief and loss.
- RHEX19 - 0.51 ct, measures 4.4 x 7.5 mm, hexagon salt and pepper diamond, both clear and heavily included,
- RHEX20 - 0.48 ct, measures 3.8 x 6.4 mm, a sprinkle of spice for this salt and pepper grey diamond who knows its way around the kitchen. A creative soul who isn't afraid of mistakes, as life is just too delicious to ignore.
- RHEX21 - 0.45 ct, measures 4.4 x 6.1 mm, grey diamond with black inclusions in the center and around the edges,
- RHEX22 - 1.00 ct, measures 6.2 x 6.3 x 3.2 mm, a soft grey diamond, an unexpectedly smooth talker who has a way with words. Pair it with a white gold band and icy diamonds in the band to keep it cool.
- RHEX23 - 0.64 ct, measures 5.7 x 4.8 x 3 mm, champagne to silvery salt and pepper hexagon rose cut diamond from Australia. Comes with an Australian certificate of origin.
- RHEX24 - 0.55 ct, measures 5.2 x 5.8 x 2.3 mm, framed by a thick layer of pepper, a clever little clog who knows how to color and create within the lines, with a million and one ideas on how to stand out in the crowd.
- RHEX25 - 0.64 ct, measures 5.9 x 5.0 mm, a silvery and sparkly star in the night sky, this diamond is perfect for those who knows how to appreciate the quieter hours.
- RHEX26 - 0.49 ct, measures 5.3 x 5.9 mm, a perfect snowflake of a diamond, bind it with white gold to bring out its frosty tones. A winter child who will bring a cool breath of fresh air.
- RHEX27 - 0.52 ct, measures 5.3 x 5.6 mm, speak softly, you are in the presence of majesty. An elegant diamond who would love nothing more than to lounge luxuriously on a yellow gold bezel seat to watch the world on.
- RHEX28 - 0.39 ct, measures 7.9 x 6.0 mm, a stretched out hexagon diamond lightly sprinkled with dark stardust. A spaceman who came to earth to say hello. Perfect for an adventurous explorer of worlds, ready to see the universe.
- RHEX29 - 0.39 ct, measures 4.33 x 6.64 x 1.63 mm, kicked up dust from a frolic in the mountains captured forever, a free soul who would love to be paired with a warm rose gold band to shield it from the cold.
- RHEX30 - 0.38 ct, measures 4.94 x 6.05 x 1.92 mm, a perfect balance of yin and yang. The clear spaces and black speckles are almost completely 50-50 on this diamond. Pair it with a yellow gold band to celebrate its ddelicate balance.
- RHEX31 - 1.27 ct, measures 6.13 x 7.9 x 3.02 mm, a yearning for sun kissed skin made physical, this diamond features sweeps of red and copper. Warm, passionate tones of an day at the beach. Pair it with a rose gold band to really emphasize its gorgeous colors.
The diamonds used in this jewelry have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. Based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds they are conflict free and mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Is this an alternative engagement ring? Ask us to keep the exact measurements of your stone, so we can make a nested wedding band that fits perfectly around your unique and one of a kind custom diamond ring.