Kornerupine is believed to help you sharpen your skills and blow up your talents. It's said to balance the ups and downs in life and love. Think lifting your spirits when you're feeling low or soothing vibes when you're angry. Got issues? This magical gem will break your self doubt, uproot the problem and gently push you on your way. Like a mermaid swimming with the flow of the ocean.
This rare, mermaid colored rock, was mined in Tanzania and cut in Sri Lanka. Let us help you design your very own mermaid ring.
Your kornerupine ring will be made to order with the gemstone of your choice in around 6 to 8 weeks.
This dream is yours to design. Over to you now.
You can choose to upgrade to eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay.
The final price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
- Classic bezel setting with gold all the way around the sapphire
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the sapphire, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone
- 4 prongs compass, positioned North, East, South and West
- 4 prongs in the corners
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide. Can be engraved.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide. No engraving possible.
Additional small stones in the band:
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
Additional stones on the side with bezel or 3-prong setting:
- Salt and pepper diamonds around 2.5 mm
- Purplish blue Yogo sapphires from Montana, around 2-2.5 mm
- KOR1 - 0.10 ct, measures 3.2 x 3.2 x 1.9 mm
- KOR2 - 0.10 ct, measures 3.1 x 3.1 x 1.9 mm
- KOR3 - 0.15 ct, measures 3.5 x 3.5 x 2.1 mm
- KOR4 - 0.15 ct, measures 3.6 x 3.6 x 2.1 mm
- KOR5 - 0.18 ct, measures 3.6 x 3.6 x 2.2 mm
- KOR6 - 0.19 ct, measures 4 x 3.2 x 1.9 mm
- KOR7 - 0.23 ct, measures 4.3 x 3.2 x 2.3 mm
- KOR8 - 0.25 ct, measures 4.5 x 3.7 x 2.2 mm
- KOR9 - 0.28 ct, measures 4.9 x 3.6 x 2 mm
- KOR10 - 0.29 ct, measures 5.7 x 3.9 x 1.8 mm
- KOR11 - 0.30 ct, measures 3.9 x 40 x 2.7 mm
- KOR12 - 0.31 ct, measures 3.9 x 4.1 x 2.7 mm
- KOR13 - 0.32 ct, measures 4.9 x 3.7 x 2.2 mm
- KOR14 - 0.36 ct, measures 5.4 x 4 x 2.2 mm
- KOR15 - 0.50 ct, measures 5.6 x 4.3 x 3.2 mm
- KOR16 - 0.51 ct, measures 5.8 x 4.1 x 2.9 mm
- KOR17 - 0.53 ct, measures 5 x 4.6 x 3 mm
Wear on its own or with a curved gold nesting band in rose gold.