Opal glow. Diamond sparkle. The way the stones capture the light and transform into a sober LSD trip. They're the perfect co-stars in this headliner of a ring.
Choose your favourite opal
All our freeform opals are solid and precious opals from Australia. The miners follow strict Australian environmental regulations when it comes to mining. They were then polished in New York by an American geology student.
Now the design...
Pick your opal and the position of the stone (horizontally / east-west or vertically / north-south), design of the ring, metal and what size you need.
You can choose to add one small diamond to sit on top of the opal (satellite), or to add diamond or ruby side stone.
The final price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold opal ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom opal ring will bemade to order with the Australian Opal of your choice inaround 6 to 8 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Need some more help?
Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
Our Australian solid opals:
- AOG1 - 3.25 ct, measures 15.3 x 9.6 x 4.1 mm, hidden treasures in shallow waters, this irregular opal is a secluded hideaway that's serene and sweet, bind it close with a romantic rose gold band, and a satellite diamond accent to remind you of your secret coordinates.
- AOG3 - 1.65 ct, measures 12.8 x 8.5 x 2.3 mm, like a lucky coin, rubbed with so many hopes and dreams, this egg-shaped opal is a wistful wisher of better futures.
- AOG2 - 2.60 ct, measures 10.5 x 8.7 x 4.4 mm, a solar eclipse drenched in blue hues. This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to capture the magic of the universe. Pair it with a white gold band for that extra twinkle.
- AOG4 - 1.63 ct, measures 19.5 x 6.1 x 2.1 mm, a cat-like opal, stretching out to relax and chill on a sunbeam, awashed in the perfect hues of the summer skies. Bind it with a yellow gold band that shines like the sun.
- AOG5 - 1.48 ct, measures 10.3 x 6.1 x 3.8 mm, a work in progress masterpiece of watercolors from a master painter, hinting at shapes for you to capture. Add a ruby for a captivated audience to encourage it to speak its stories.
- AOG6 - 1.40 ct, measures 11.8 x 5 x 3.6 mm, a bubble in the process of floating up to claim airspace, this opalescent darling embraces fluidity and the ever-changing nature of the world. Pair it with a white gold band for a dreamy ring.
- AOG7 - 1.20 ct, measures 11 x 7.5 x 2.3 mm, a perfect Ghibli sky, a heart full with welling emotions. Bind it with a dreamy rose gold band and rubies as its rambunctious sidekicks. A perfect opal for a lover of stories.
- AOG8 - 1.69 ct, measures 11.8 x 7 x 3 mm, a play of lights, a melodious welding of colors that sing to your heart, this opal would shine with an accompanying diamond to its side.
- AOG9 - 1.05 ct, measures 10.5 x 7 x 2.4 mm, look closely, can you see the chatterbox mid-laugh? An opal with a sense of humor and wild tales of adventures aplenty. Encourage its penchant for fun with a yellow gold band.
- AOG10 - 0.99 ct, measures 10.5 x 7 x 2.2 mm, a neon painting of mountains wild and breathtakingly beautiful. An opal which delights in an unrestrained play of colors, perfect for an artistic soul.
- AOG11 - 1.0 ct, measures 10.6 x 6.2 x 2.5 mm, a whisper of the song that stars twinkle for, this regal opal is old and wise, and achingly gorgeous. Bind it with a yellow gold band and give it a northern star with a satellite diamond.
- AOG12 - 0.91 ct, measures 8.3 x 8.3 x 2.5 mm, a perfect milky disc with music from your favorite moments and treasured memories that you hold dear. A white gold band and a sweet ruby addition to the band would make for a stunning ring.
- AOG13 - 0.90 ct, measures 9 x 6.1 x 2.4 mm, Nyx herself would ache for the beauty of this opal's tribute to the night sky. Bind it with a white gold band to highlight its smattering of stars.
- AOG14 - 0.80 ct, measures 11 x 6.2 x 2 mm, a symphony under the night sky set alight with soft hues of pink and blue, bring out its warmer tones with a ruby sidekick and a rose gold band.
- AOG15 - 0.82 ct, measures 13.2 x 4.6 x 1.9 mm, tumble down to the wild side with this milky opal that boasts a rebellious streak of grey to one side. Give it a chic rose gold band and partner it with a mischievous ruby.
- AOG16 - 0.79 ct, measures 8 x 7.6 x 2.5 mm, a spherical opal that shines and shimmers with subtle colors of green and blue, a miracle of nature that wants you to take it home.
- AOG17 - 0.74 ct, measures 8.2 x 4.8 x 2.7 mm, a well-worn guitar pick shaped natural black opal that is bathed in a broadflash of blue, grey, and red. A musical soul is needed to be its perfect companion.
- AOG18 - 0.70 ct, measures 7.9 x 5.3 x 2.2 mm, A mad splatter of colors to remind you that the world can stop your heart in the best of ways if only you would allow it. Pair it with a white gold band to help this opal shine bright.
- AOG19 - 0.70 ct, measures 10.2 x 7.2 x 1.7 mm, a moment captured from the eyes of a spaceman in awe, this opal is rich with the colors that make mother earth a stunner seen from space. Pair it with a diamond satellite for that extra twinkle.
- AOG20 - 0.58 ct, measures 6.6 x 6.6 x 2.4 mm, a playful combination of colors on a palette, ready for you to dip your brush and tell your stories. This opal is lovely and sweet. Add a ruby in the band for an extra splash of passion.
- AOG21 - 0.43 ct, measures 7.1 x 6 x 2 mm, shallow waters reveal a glimpse of a gorgeous seascape in this opal that shines with tropical shades of blue and green. Accompany it with a diamond to the side and swim away with it to explore the stunning seafloor.
- AOG22 - 0.20 ct, measures 4.6 x 4.5 x 1.5 mm, a sweet sliver of a warm winter night, tucked in thick blankets and a mug of hot chocolate comfortingly near. Give it the warm glow it needs with a yellow gold band and a ruby companion.
- AOG23 - 0.28 ct, measures 6.1 x 4.4 x 1.7 mm, swirling shades of blue and green with a wink of peach, this opal is a mesmerizing specimen. Pair with a rose gold band for a sweetheart companion.
- AOG24 - 0.23 ct, measures 5.3 x 4.1 x 1.6 mm, a lovely shade of blue with freckles of color, like looking deep into the eyes of a lover and getting lost in its beauty. Pair it with a satellite diamond to add a sparkle to this eye.
- AOG25 - 0.18 ct, measures 4 x 4 x 1.6 mm, a disc of colors that swoop and swirl, like closing your eyes and delving deep into a new album from your favorite artist. Mount it on a white gold band to bring about a retro look.
- AOG26 - 0.31 ct, measures 5.4 x 3.8 x 2.3 mm, like molten lava, this is an opal that burns slow. Heat that simmers and sears, bring all of its warmth with a rose gold band a ruby companion.
- AOG27 - 0.58 ct, measures 6.1x 6.1 x 2.6 mm, an opal bathed in moonlight on the highest tops of mountains, free in ways we all wish we could be. Pair it with a yellow gold band and a diamond on its side.
- AOG28 - 0.39 ct, measures 8.2 x 5.1 x 1.4 mm, passionate bursts of anger transformed into art, this opal is that vehement swoosh of spray paint on a canvas, negativity turned into positivity.
- AOG29 - 0.70 ct, measures 9.8 x 6.2 x 1.8 mm, a dragon's wing slowly unfurled, majestic, magical, and magnificent. Frame it with a strong white gold band, and let yourself fly free with this ring.
- AOG30 - 1.35 ct, measures 11.7 x 7.1 x 2.8 mm, a token from the sea Goddess, a whisper of her secrets to precious, precious contentment, the kind that lasts a lifetime.
- AOG31 - 1.68 ct, measures 16.7 x 7.1 x 2.8 mm, space travel lives up to all its promises, this traveler can tell you. It's seen cosmic dust swirl, and slept in the absolute darkness of space.
- AOG32 - 2.00 ct, measures 28.4 x 6.9 x 1.9 mm, a whimsical wonder that sneaked away from a Final Fantasy chapter, wrap it tightly with a white gold band, and set a satellite stone of diamond to add to its magic.
- AOG33 - 0.37 ct, measures 7.9 x 5.0 x 1.3 mm, like a magical scape straight from the gorgeous mind of Tolkien, this opal aches with old magic not from this earth. Pair it with the mischievous twinkle from a diamond satellite for your own piece of fantasy.
- AOG34 - 0.31 ct, measures 8.2 x 3.9 x 1.7 mm, a unicorn tears and whispers from fairies, this pear-shaped opal is innocence in its purest form. Pearlescent and captivating. Pair it with a white gold band for a sweet ring that's soft in all the right ways.
- AOG35 - 0.48 ct, measures 10.4 x 5.8 x 1.3 mm, an alien jungle where space Tarzan is ready to swing through, this opal is fearless and fun. Explore the world with glee with this bestie by your side. Pair it with a ruby satellite for some truly exciting adventures.
- AOG36 - 0.71 ct, measures 13.3 x 4.3 x 1.9 mm, glacial glory that goes deep and towers on high, this opal is regal and elegant. Pair it with a yellow gold band to add warmth to its cool nature.
- AOG37 - 0.10 ct, measures 3.2 x 3.1 x 1.5 mm, a glimpse of the moon at its most perfect spherical shape, this opal is perfect for astronomers who love to cast their sights to the stars. Cast it in a tight bezel setting and a white gold band.
- AOG38 - 0.16 ct, measures 4.6 x 4.0 x 1.3 mm, a captured aurora to remind you that nature still gives the best shows. A perfect shard to remember the beauty that surrounds us, and the need to preserve it.
- AOG39 - 0.37 ct, measures 5.1 x 4.7 x 2.2 mm, nature flexing its creative muscles, giving you the chance to immerse in unreal shades of gold, green, and red. Sink it in a white gold band so you don't distract from the truly stunning show.
- AOG40 - 0.22 ct, measures 6.2 x 3.4 x 1.6 mm, a fairy sanctuary that's alive with magic, the opal swirls with the blues and green of a magic dust. The secret sprinkle of joy that makes plants grow.
- AOG41 - 0.40 ct, measures 6.4 x 3.6 x 2.6 mm, a perfect guitar pick shaped opal, that whispers of molten lava, dangerously beautiful and stunning. Pair it with a yellow gold band and a ruby satellite for a gorgeous explosion of color.
- AOG42 - 0.46 ct, measures 6.9 x 3.2 x 2.8 mm, an insectologist's dream. Neon greens set against a dark background, lie the strong beat of a butterfly's wing. Perfection from every angle. Pair this opal with a rose gold band for a stunning show stopper ring.
- AOG43 - 0.29 ct, measures 8.1 x 2.8 x 1.7 mm, a glimpse of the earth from space, this ring is an observer that understands the earth deeply. Pair it with a diamond satellite for a flirting twinkle.
- AOG44 - 0.26 ct, measures 4.4 x 4.4 x 2.1 mm,
- AOG45 - 0.18 ct, measures 5.7 x 4.0 x 1.3 mm,
- AOG46 - 0.28 ct, measures 5.7 x 4.9 x 1.7 mm,
- AOG47 - 0.31 ct, measures 6.3 x 3.6 x 2.4 mm,
- AOG48 - 0.33 ct, measures 6.9 x 3.4 x 2.2 mm,
- AOG49 - 0.36 ct, measures 6.7 x 4.2 x 1.6 mm,
- AOG50 - 0.27 ct, measures 7.6 x 4.7 x 1.3 mm,
- AOG52 - 0.60 ct, measures 8.5 x 7.1 x 1.5 mm,
- AOG53 - 0.39 ct, measures 9.5 x 4.2 x 1.4 mm,
- AOG54 - 0.23 ct, measures 10.3 x 3.9 x 0.9 mm,
- AOG55 - 0.51 ct, measures 10.6 x 6.3 x 1.2 mm,
- AOG56 - 1.08 ct, measures 11.1 x 7.8 x 1.6 mm,
- AOG57 - 1.37 ct, measures 10.1 x 7.6 x 2.9 mm,
- AOG58 - 1.92 ct, measures 10.8 x 6.7 x 4.4 mm,