Let us build the ethical dream ring for the woman of your dreams. It's important to her that the ring she wears for the rest of her life to symbolize your commitment to her, has been ethically made and sourced.
Each sapphire crystal was mined in Dry Cottonwood Creek, Montana. The crystals were then heated in the USA. Many of them have orange coloration due to higher levels of magnesium in those areas of the crystal.
These stones are more flat and therefore not really suitable for traditional brilliant cut. Each stone was cut by hand in Ratnapura, Sri Lanka.
Your rose cut sapphire ring will be made to order with the Montana sapphire of your choice in around 6 to 8 weeks. The design of this custom ring is where you come in!
The curved diamond nesting band is not included.
- Classic bezel setting with the gold all the way around the sapphire
- 4 prongs
- 5 prongs
- 6 prongs
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide.
Additional small stones in the band
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small milky white diamonds (you choose how many)
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
You can upgrade to eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay.
- RMS1 - 1.89 ct freeform green sapphire with blue spots, 9.5 x 8.1 x 2.1 mm
- RMS2 - 0.90 ct pale green to light grey sapphire, 8 x 5.9 x 2.1 mm
- RMS3 - 0.74 ct mint green sapphire, 7.2 x 5.6 x 2 mm
- RMS4 - 0.69 ct geometric purple sapphire with black inclusions, 6.4 x 5.2 x 2.2 mm
- RMS5 - 0.67 ct light grey sapphire with hints of green and yellow tones, 7.1 x 5 x 2 mm
- RMS6 - 0.87 ct light silvery green sapphire with yellow sunspots, 7.1 x 5.9 x 2.6 mm
- RMS7 - 0.68 ct grey sapphire with golden sunspots that would really come out well in a yellow gold band, 7.3 x 5.1 x 2 mm
- RMS8 - 0.88 ct light green sapphire with a freeform hexagon shape and golden sunspot, 7.2 x 5.9 x 2.2 mm
- RMS9 - 1.06 ct silky moss green sapphire with warm yellow inclusion, 7.9 x 5.8 x 2.4 mm
- RMS10 - 1.24 ct oval seafoam green sapphire, included, 7.5 x 5.9 x 3.1 mm
- RMS11 - 0.95 ct light blue round sapphire with silky inclusions, 6.3 x 6.3 x 2.5 mm
- RMS12 - 0.80 ct blueish green round sapphire, included 6 x 6 x 2.6 mm
- RMS13 - 0.93 ct champagne to light peach sapphire, 5.6 x 5.6 x 3.1 mm
- RMS14 - 0.79 ct triangular grey sapphire with sunspot, 5.9 x 6 x 2.4 mm
- RMS15 - 0.58 ct freeform green sapphire with included center, 6.4 x 5.4 x 1.6 mm
- RMS16 - 0.61 ct rose cut trapeze sapphire with a color that's somewhere in between grey, yellow and champagne, 6.6 x 5.3 x 1.7 mm
- RMS17 - 0.52 ct silky white sapphire, nice alternative to a rose cut diamond, 6.5 x 5.3 x 1.5 mm
- RMS18 - 0.71 ct asymmetric hexagon sapphire, 6 x 6.5 x 2.1 mm
- RMS19 - 0.43 ct elongated grayish green sapphire, 5.9 x 4.4 x 1.6 mm
- RMS20 - 0.53 ct very pale gray to baby blue sapphire, 5.9 x 5.5 x 1.8 mm
- RMS21 - 1.27 ct vibrant green sapphire with warm yellow sunspots, 8.2 x 6.8 x 2.3 mm
- RMS22 - 1.17 ct yellow and orange sapphire, 8.3 x 5.3 x 2.7 mm
- RMS23 - 0.98 ct translucent light yellow sapphire with warm orange edges and center, 6.6 x 6 x 2.3 mm
- RMS24 - 0.85 ct light yellow sapphire with large orange sunspot in the center, 7 x 5.5 x 2.2 mm
- RMS25 - 0.73 ct sweet light yellow sapphire, 7.1 x 4.6 x 2.3 mm
- RMS26 - 0.76 ct light grey to pale yellow sapphire with orange sunspot in the middle, 7.1 x 5.6 1.9 mm
- RMS27 - 0.69 ct juicy yellow and orange sapphire, 6.5 x 5.6 x 2 mm
- RMS28 - 0.77 ct orange and white sapphire, included, 7.1 x 5.4 x 2.1 mm
- RMS29 - 0.60 ct translucent and orange sapphire, 6.8 x 4.9 x 1.7 mm
- RMS30 - 0.50 ct sweet clear and orange sapphire, 6 x 4.9 x 1.4 mm
- RMS31 - 0.75 ct bicolor green and orange sapphire, 6.3 x 5.4 x 2 mm
- RMS32 - 0.73 ct bicolor sapphire with warm orange sunspots, 6.4 x 5.6 x 2.1 mm
- RMS33 - 0.51 ct bicolor orange and clear sapphire, 5.8 x 4.5 x 1.9 mm
- RMS34 - 0.60 ct yellow and orange sapphire, nice clarity save for a tiny black inclusion, 6.3 x 5.2 x 2.1 mm
- RMS35 - 0.47 ct beautiful clear sapphire with warm orange sunspots throughout, 5.8 x 4.7 x 1.7 mm
- RMS36 - 0.64 ct included and silky grey sapphire with sunny orange center, 5.4 x 5 x 2.4 mm