Let us build your ethical dream ring!
Now the design...
Select your fave spinel from our gemstone vault, to build your custom dream ring.
This dream is yours to design. Over to you now.
- Classic bezel setting with the gold all the way around the spinel
- Open bezel setting, where the gold goes around the girdle (edges) of the spinel, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone
- 4 prongs compass, positioned North, East, South and West
- 4 prongs in the corners
- 5 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
- 6 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance. A basket setting is a type of prong setting, but with a little difference when viewed from the side or profile. The prongs will rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the gemstone is set. If you choose an irregular shaped spinel, we can send you sketches to see some prong placement options, and you can request to position the stone horizontal or vertical.
- Half round band, also called D shaped. This shank is flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide.
- Round band. This shank tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide.
Additional small stones in the band
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
Additional stones on the side with bezel or 3-prong setting
- Salt and pepper diamonds around 2.5 mm
- Purplish blue Yogo sapphires from Montana, around 2 mm
- Soft peachy pink spinels in high quality pentagon cut. With their unusual cuts this makes for a unique three stone ring!
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold spinel ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom spinel ring will bemade to order with spinel of your choice inaround 6 to 8 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Need some more help?
Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- SPI01 - 0.63 ct, measures 5 x 5 x 3.2 mm, a light wash of lavender tints this octagon cut spinel. The classic cut allows the gem to shine and sparkle, as if it emits light.
- SPI02 - 0.95 ct, measures 5.80 x 3.76 mm, a decadent rose champagne spinel, cut in the classic cushion style to highlight its delicate nature.
- SPI03 - 0.82 ct, measures 6.70 x 5.11 x 3.21 mm, a subtle periwinkle twinkle lights up this oval cut spinel that is perfect for a magical ring.
- SPI04 - 0.80 ct, measures 6.45 x 5.13 x 3.40 mm, a noticeable lavender tint gives this oval cut spinel a sweet look.
- SPI05 - 0.66 ct, measures 5.00 x 3.43 mm, this octagon cut light steel spinel glints with strength and resilience. A classy everyday choice.
- SPI06 - 0.65 ct, measures 5.00 x 3.41 mm, fresh pink lemonade sparkles through this octagon cut spinel, pair it with a prong setting for a playful ring.
- SPI07 - 0.64 ct, measures 4.94 x 3.47 mm, this octagon cut spinel emits elegance with its regal periwinkle tint, a subtle nod to royals of old.
- SPI08 - 0.43 ct, measures 4.78 x 2.87 mm, a light rose blush adorns this octagon cut spinel, giving it a delicate feel despite its brilliant sparkle.
- SPI09 - 0.69 ct, measures 5 x 5 x 3.5 mm, an octagon cut spinel with a gorgeous lavender color which gives off a joyful shine.
- SPI10 - 0.74 ct, measures 5.93 x 4.74 x 3.30 mm, a rectangular cushion cut lends this light steel spinel a majestic air, perfect for a show stopping ring.
- SPI11 - 0.67 ct, measures 5.00 x 3.43 mm, a blossoming french rose color adorns this brilliant cut spinel, a delicate bloom that is ready to decorate a dainty ring.
- SPI12 - 0.90 ct, measures 6.45 x 5.31 x 3.43 mm, a clear, dusky spinel that is in between lavender and a light wild rose, shaped in a cushion cut to show off its glow
- SPI13 - 0.81 ct, measures 6.4 x 4.3 x 3.3 mm, this scissor cut is a classic look, but an air of mystery clouds this spinel due to its dusky amethyst color.
- SPI14 - 0.71 ct, measures 7.1 x 4 x 2.5 mm, a long rectangular, scissor cut spinel with a dark color that borders on eggplant, this stone will make a bold ring.
- SPI15 - 0.77 ct, measures 7.5 x 4.1 x 2.7 mm, a sweet mauve scissor cut spinel that aspires to be more steel in color, perfect for a ring to remind you of your goals.
- SPI16 - 0.93 ct, measures 7.7 x 4.6 x 3 mm, a tapered scissor cut makes this amethyst colored spinel a fun, quirky stone that will suit a personality to match it.
- SPI17 - 0.85 ct, measures 5.5 x 4.9 x 3.6 mm, a darker amethyst colored spinel in a rectangular scissor cut that is magnificent and majestic.
- SPI18 - 0.89 ct, measures 5.8 x 4.8 x 3.6 mm, a scissor cut spinel, that boasts it darker amethyst color proudly, and demands to be crowned with a prong setting.
- SPI19 - 1.07 ct, measures 7.3 x 4.8 x 3.4 mm, one of the largest spinels in the collection, this dark amethyst colored scissor cut attracts the right kind of attention.
- SPI20 - 0.61 ct, measures 5.7 x 4 x 2.7 mm, a purple tinted steel colored spinel that is in a rectangular cushion cut, this stone emits a subtle elegance.
- SPI21 - 0.88 ct, measures 7.6 x 3.9 x 3.3 mm, a long scissor cut magenta spinel that will make a dainty ring.
- SPI22 - 1.03 ct, measures 5.8 x 5.8 x 4.3 mm, a bright iris spinel in a brilliant cut, its subtle tones allows it to share the limelight when stacked with other rings.
- SPI24 - 0.65 ct, measures 6.9 x 3.9 x 2.5 mm, smooth and cool, this indigo tinted spinel exudes confidence and charm.
- SPI25 - 0.91 ct, measures 5.8 x 5.8 x 3.7 mm, a blue tinted steel colored spinel in an octagon cut, that is magnificently bold.
- SPI26 - 0.92 ct, measures 5.8 x 5.8 x 3.5 mm, a clear midnight blue that leaves you breathless, this brilliant cut spinel will bring the peace of a quiet night.
- SPI27 - 0.87 ct, measures 5.6 x 5.6 x 3.4 mm, a bright punch pink that calls for attention, this brilliant cut spinel sparkles with life.
- SPI28 - 0.91 ct, measures 5.7 x 5.7 x 3.7 mm, a light amethyst colored brilliant cut spinel that looks elegant and classic and will suit everything in your wardrobe.
- SPI29 - 0.89 ct, measures 6.1 x 6.4 x 3.4 mm, a light violet color in a trillion cut that we don’t have a lot of! A gorgeous spinel that will thrive in both a prong or bezel setting.
- SPI30 - 0.99 ct, measures 6.4 x 6.4 x 3.4 mm, a darker shade of amethyst graces this brilliant cut spinel, use a prong setting to make sure its charm is well framed in darkness and in light.
- SPI31 - 0.82 ct, measures 5.4 x 5.2 x 3.3 mm, an enigma of a stone, this square scissor cut spinel seems to shift in color between a smoky amethyst and a muted ruby red. Perfect for a statement ring that will be the centerpiece of any outfit.
- SPI32 - 0.93 ct, measures 7.5 x 4.2 x 3.2 mm, this rectangular scissor cut spinel is a dark, smoky, amethyst color. It will look good on its own, but showstopping with embedded diamonds alongside it.
- SPI33 - 0.78 ct, measures 7.1 x 3.8 x 3 mm, a sleepy prussian blue colors this scissor cut spinel. Perfect for a person who appreciates slow mornings.
- SPI34 - 0.98 ct, measures 5.7 x 5.7 x 4.0 mm, this grey tinted royal blue brilliant cut spinel would look gorgeous when put in contrast against a white gold band.
- SPI35 - 0.91 ct, measures 6.4 x 6.6 x 3.5 mm, this trillion cut amethyst colored spinel is a perfectly balanced triangular stone that would look good majestic on an open bezel setting.
- SPI36 - 0.99 ct, measures 6.4 x 6.4 x 3.2 mm, a lavender spinel in a brilliant cut which shows off its shine beautifully, pair it with a white gold band for a ring that’s perfect for spring.
- SPI37 - 0.80 ct, measures 5.7 x 5.7 x 3.4 mm, this blue tinted steel colored brilliant cut spinel would make dainty ring with an attitude.
- SPI38 - 0.84 ct, measures 5.8 x 5.1 x 3.4 mm, this amethyst colored cushion cut spinal is gorgeous on its own, but would be an absolute show-stopper when set in a band with embedded diamonds.
- SPI39 - 1.01 ct, measures 5.9 x 5.9 x 3.8 mm, this dark amethyst colored spinel is a sizable brilliant cut stone that would add warmth and elegance to any look when paired with a warm rose gold band.
- SPI40 - 0.85 ct, measures 5.2 x 5.2 x 4 mm, this brilliant cut spinal cuts a delicate figure, awash with a faded cornflower blue that would make for a charming little ring.
- SPI41 - 0.66 ct, measures 5.5 x 4.5 x 3.1 mm, a pink carnation spinel, this cushion cut stone is feminine and bold, a force to be reckoned with.
- SPI42 - 0.80 ct, measures 5.4 x 5.8 x 3.2 mm, pair this versatile steel octagon cut spinel with yellow gold for a classic ring, or with white gold for a more modern look
- SPI43 - 1.07 ct, measures 6.1 x 6.1 x 4.1 mm, a smoky amethyst colored spinel in a brilliant cut that is on the large side. It needs no further encouragement to sparkle and shine with joy.
- SPI44 - 0.75 ct, measures 5.6 x 5.6 x 3.1 mm, a hint of rose can be found in this light amethyst colored spinel in a brilliant cut, frame it with a yellow gold band for a subtle statement of femininity.
- SPI45 - 0.72 ct, measures 5.3 x 5.3 x 3.6 mm, a light wash of steel decorates this brilliant cut spinel, balance its cool tones with the warmth of a rose gold band for a ring that is sweet and quirky.
- SPI46 - 0.84 ct, measures 5.4 x 5.4 x 4.2 mm, a bright lavender spinel in a brilliant cut that is ready for Spring, this stone is air and light condensed in a shiny gem.
- SPI47 - 0.66 ct, measures 5.4 x 5.4 x 3.3 mm, a subtle cornflower blue, this brilliant cut spinel calls for light colors to celebrate its joy, accompany it with a white gold band.
- SPI48 - 0.92 ct, measures 5.6 x 5.6 x 3.9 mm, a confidently bright rose spinel in a brilliant cut, a yellow gold band will help temper and add gravitas to its cheeky nature.
- SPI49 - 0.95 ct, measures 6 x 6 x 3.6 mm, a smoky colored brilliant spinel that shows off it subtle lavender tones, a quiet everyday companion in a ring.
- SPI50 - 0.81 ct, measures 5.4 x 5.4 x 3.8 mm, a reserved light blue so soft this spinel almost looks clear, set this brilliant cut treasure in a prong setting to reveal its secrets.
- SPI51 - 0.76 ct, measures 5 x 5 x 3.9 mm, a coy light mauve spinel that reveals its flirty side through its brilliant cut. A white gold band will celebrate its shy side, while a yellow gold band will bring about its bolder side.
- SPI52 - 0.84 ct, measures 6 x 6 x 3.1 mm, bright and clear like the sea, this brilliant-cut spinel will enjoy a bezel setting so that it can enjoy an active lifestyle.
- SPI53 - 1.38 ct, measures 6.5 x 5.9 x 4.1 mm, this steel blue oval cut spinel is a dominant personality, soften the look of this no-nonsense gem with a warm rose gold band.
- SPI54 - 0.98 ct, measures 6.7 x 5.5 x 3.1 mm, this oval cut spinel is a trickster that defies reality, with color like liquid silver, its mysterious existence will make for an arresting ring.
- SPI55 - 1.16 ct, measures 7.1 x 5.9 x 3.5 mm, a clear cornflower blue oval cut spinel, pair it with white gold for a sweet ring that will faithfully accompany you every day.
- SPI56 - 1.27 ct, measures 7 x 6.3 x 3.7 mm, like the lightest splash of mauve at sunset, this cushion cut spinel is breathtaking. Pair it with a nesting band for a showstopper of a ring.
- SPI57 - 1.04 ct, measures 6.1 x 6.1 x 3.7 mm, a light lavender reflected in steel tints this cushion cut spinel, its edgy looks will suit a strong personality.
- SPI58 - 0.98 ct, measures 5.9 x 6 x 3.5 mm, this light rose cushion cut spinel is as warm as the early days of summer, celebrate its magic with additional satellite stones.
- SPI59 - 1.02 ct, measures 6.9 x 5.8 x 2.9 mm, bring out the warm tones of this lavender tinted oval cut spinel with a rose gold band, pair it with a bezel setting for a dreamy ring.
- SPI60 - 1.01 ct, measures 6.4 x 5.1 x 3.3 mm, this classic cushion cut clear spinel is effortlessly chic, pair it with a gold band, and colored satellite stones for a splash of color.
- SPI61 - 1.22 ct, measures 6.1 x 6.1 x 4.3 mm, inky purple tints this cushion cut spinel, luxurious and elegant, create a classic ring with this absolute stunner.
- SPI62 - 1.06 ct, measures 6.6 x 5.2 x 3.7 mm, this cushion cut amethyst colored spinel oozes charm, perfect for a cheeky ring that is fun and flirty.
- SPI63 - 1.05 ct, measures 6.7 x 4.9 x 3.6 mm, a light grey scissor cut spinel that does understated elegance abnormally well, a wink of sophistication that would suit any occasion.
- SPI64 - 1.02 ct, measures 7.4 x 5.7 x 2.8mm, lavender sky tinted with clear cerulean, this cushion-cut spinel is a waking dream that you don't want to miss.
- SPI65 - 1.14 ct, measures 7.2 x 5.1 x 3.4 mm, faded smoke, this lightcolored cushion-cut spinel is effervescent and flighty. Pair it with a yellow gold band to bind it to you.
- SPI66 - 1.06 ct, measure 6.5 x 5.3 x 3.7 mm, a studious slate gray cushion-cut spinel that is full of knowledge and wisdom.
- SPI67 - 1.23 ct, measures 6.5 x 5.3 x 4.1 mm, this steel cushion-cut spinel is a strong companion, a solid wall of strength to rely on. Your quiet reminder for those hard days.
- SPI68 - 1.02 ct, measures 6.3 x 5.1 x 3.7 mm, a smoky amethyst color cushion cut spinel that wants to sink into a bezel setting, and twinkle with a relaxed charm.
- SPI69 - 1.08 ct, measures 6.6 x 5.6 x 3.3 mm, closer to clear with the faintest mauve tones, pair this oval-cut spinel with a gold band to give it flair and style.
- SPI70 - 1.24 ct, measures 7.1 x 5.6 x 4 mm, like Elizabeth Taylor’s infamous lavender eyes, this cushion-cut spinel is old-Hollywood. Magnificent and classy.
- SPI71 - 1.40 ct, measures 7.5 x 5.8 x 3.6 mm, this cushion-cut spinel speaks of the seconds before dawn when the last remnants of inky blue fade quickly, a gorgeous reminder of new beginnings and the light that will come.
- SPI72 - 1.20 ct, measures 6.8 x 5.7 x 3.2 mm, a smoky cushion-cut spinel that speaks of storms brewing, pair it with a bezel setting to hint further of hidden secrets and mysteries.
- SPI73 - 1.21 ct, measures 5.7 x 5.7 x 4.3 mm, a perfect square with depth, this cushion-cut steel-colored spinel with mauve tints needs a prong setting to elevate it and bring attention to its awesomeness.
- SPI74 - 0.58 ct, measures 5.3 x 4.8 x 3.1 mm, a light cornflower blue spinel that loves to breathe in the crisp morning air that winter offers. Frame it with a bezel setting for a ring that radiates positivity.
- SPI75 - 0.64 ct, measures 5,9 x 5.9 x 2.8 mm, a round cut spinel with just a hint of ice. Calm and collected, a cool friend with a balanced view of the world.
- SPI76 - 1.44 ct, measures 6.9 x 7.9 x 4.2 mm, a sturdy trillion cut spinel that is reliable and strong. Crown in a prong setting, and let it bear some of your worries for you.
- SPI77 - 1.01 ct, measures 7.6 x 5.8 x 3.4 mm, a pear cut spinel that's clear and lovely. Use an open bezel setting to observe its magnificent corners and enjoy the slight frame that peeks through due to its cut.