This is your chance to design your own ethically sourced, natural diamond engagement ring. American, Australian or Indonesian diamond - the choice is yours. Choose a diamond that speaks to you and let's get started!
Your one of a kind diamond ring will bemade to order with the diamond of your choice inaround 6 to 8 weeks.
We could set the prongs as a compass (north, south, east and west), or on the corners. We could even make it 5 or 6 prongs instead of the usual 4!
We can use a bezel setting (with the gold all the way around the diamond) or prongs like in the photos, and a round (tends to spin more, so not recommended if you have larger knuckles), flat band or half-round band.
You can opt to add diamonds in the band, or to leave the band plain.
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay.
- BR1 - 0.11 ct, near colorless (J), slightly included (SI2), measures 3.56 x 3.53 x 1.21 mm, SKGL card. Sweet lullabies beckon you to the brink of sleep, while a single sparkling star watches over you. Your own personal protector who winks at you as you wave goodnight. Indonesian origin.
- BR2 - 0.125 ct, near colorless (J), slightly included (SI2), measures 3.67 x 3.61 x 1.24 mm, SKGL card. A lover's wink, full of mischief and affection. This diamond loves with all her heart, and is a kind soul who is looking for a positive person to go through life with. Indonesian origin.
- BR3 - 0.48 ct faint whitish yellow (K), included (I2), measures 4.81 x 4.75 x 3.03 mm. LPSB certificate report. A crystal-clear vision, that throws up radiant rays of light. A beacon of joy that never dreads tomorrow. Indonesian origin.
- BR4 - 0.55 ct, faint greenish yellow (M), slightly included (SI2), measures 5.08. x 5.05 x 3.19 mm, PSB certificate report. Sometimes your heart breaks in the best possible way, weighted down by awe for the sheer beauty you behold. A speckle of dark alights in its center to ground you back down to earth. Indonesian origin.
- BR5 - 0.63 ct, near colorless (J), included (I2), measures 5.39 x 5.49 x 3.35 mm, LPSB certificate report. A flurry of flavors comes through this salt and pepper diamond. Distinct and full of character, bring out its cooler tones with a white gold bands and elevate it with a prong setting. Indonesian origin.
- BR6 - 1.07 ct, faint gray (K), included (I2), measures 6.07 x 6.07 x 4.32 mm and comes with a LPSB certificate. Quiet and observant, this muted diamond will twinkle quietly. Soulful and sweet, pair it with an eco-yellow gold band to bring out its warmer personality, and celebrate its wisdom. Indonesian origin.
- BR7 - 0.64 ct, very light grayish yellow, included (I2), measures 5.31. x 5.25 x 3.42 mm, LPSB certificate report. Speckled with thoughts and musings that it desperately needs to share, this diamond flashes its curiosity so vividly. Perfect for an attentive personality who can appreciate its depths. Indonesian origin.
- BR8 - 0.73 ct, faint yellow (K), included (I2), measures 5.60 x 5.53x. 3.74 mm, LPSB certificate report. A generous darling friend, who will be the first to bring you warmth in the depths of winter, this diamond has a caring and nurturing nature. Indonesian origin.
- BR9 - 0.44 ct, light greenish yellow (Y-Z), slightly included (SI1), measures 4.10 x 4.03 x 2.63 mm, LPSB certificate report. The softest lemon meringue yellow, perfectly clear and perfectly tart. A sassy diamond that needs a partner-in-crime to paint the town red. Indonesian origin.
- BR10 - 0.16 ct, faint yellow (L), slightly included. (SI1), 3.72 x 3.66 x 1.65 mm, SKGL card. Champagne dreams and glittery balls, this diamond just wants you to remember to let your hair down and have fun once in a while. Pair it with a rose gold band and allow it to add a twinkle of enjoyment in your day. Indonesian origin.
- BR11 - 0.11 ct, faint yellow (L), very slightly included (VS2), measures. 3.27 x 3.24 x 1.28 mm, SKGL card. A magical window to peer at the world through. A gorgeous filter that help you see the rainbow sweep of colors in the sky, and the joyful skips of raindrops as it lands gracefully around you. Indonesian origin.
- BR12 - 0.60 ct, light grey diamond with a secret galaxy inside - the perfect stone if you can't choose between a grey or a salt and pepper diamond as this one has the goodness of both. Measures 5.5 x 5.5 x 3.6 mm. A dramatic diamond that will whisper cheerful predictions of the future, it likes to dream big and will encourage you to do the same.
- BR13 - 0.66 ct, grey diamond. I love how this one is cut, with the black pepper inclusions mostly at the edges. Truly special. Measures 5.6 x 5.5 x 3.7 mm. The lovely, soft grey of a rainy day spent wrapped up in fuzzy blankets. This diamond truly appreciates the importance of me-time. Give it a warm glow with a a sweet, rose gold bnd.
- BR14 - 1.01 ct, sparkling salt and pepper diamond with a bursting inclusion like a smoky grey explosion off center. There's a tiny chip barely visible with the naked eye, only if you know where to look. Could be covered with a prong setting. Measures 6.8 x 4.1 mm. Hopeful seeds of dreams are embedded in this diamond. Carefully kept, waiting for the right soul to unlock its precious stories.
- BR15 - 1.26 ct, measures 6.6 x 4.9 mm. A brewing galaxy of stars colliding, this salt and pepper diamond is bubbling with life and hope. Draw on its energetic enthusiasm to weather storms ahead.
- BR16 - 0.36 ct, 4.51 x 4.52 x 2.78 mm, LPSB card. Slightly shy, a warm blush adorns this diamond. A loyal companion once you coax it out of its shell. Perfect for a soft-spoken soul who has patience and compassion by the bucket-loads. Indonesian origin.
- BR17 - 0.43 ct, 4.62 x 4.64 x 3.07 mm, LPSB card. Chic and fashion forward, 'cool' just radiates out of this diamond. A bit of a solitary soul who likes to keep her small inner circle of best be loved close. Use a rose gold band to bring out its warmth. Indonesian origin.
- BR18 - 0.58 ct, very light dark grey, included (I2) 5.23 x. 5.16 x 3.22 mm, LPSB certificate report. A personable diamond with a tendency to be outspoken. Give it a solid support with a white gold band, and embed companionable diamonds in the band. Indonesian origin.
- BR19 -1.37 ct, faint brown (M), included (I1), 6.88 x 6.80 x 4.44 mm, SKGL certificate. A disco ball of light, reflecting dizzy excitement. This happy chappy is here to drag you into mischief. Reign in its chaotic energy with a balancing yellow gold band and a 5-prong setting. Indonesian origin.
- BR20 - 0.41 ct, 4.41 x 4.44 x 3.01 mm, LPSB card. Nothing is as scary or impossible with the silent support of this grey shadow. It will stand solidly by your side. Embrace its confidence with a white gold band. Indonesian origin.
- BR21 - 0.47 ct, 5.10 x 5.10 x 2.79 mm. A happy true-blue friend who knows all your secrets, and shamelessly celebrates you because she loves you. A forever companion for the highest highs and lowest lows.
- BR22 - 0.34 ct, 4.33 x 4.33 x 2.62 mm, a chip of the night sky that broke and fell to earth, mount this diamond with a prong setting and marvel at the constellations she still holds.
- BR23 - 0.40 ct, 4.76 x 4.76 x 2.64 mm, freckles adorn the happy tan of a joyful sun-drenched diamond. Allow it to blaze fearlessly in a yellow eco-gold band, and bask in its warmth.
- BR24 - 0.38 ct, 4.59 x 4.59 x 2.70 mm, a warm brown that is almost amber. Like a well-aged whiskey that swirls so mesmerizingly in a crystal glass. A lifetime of slow conversations and quiet support.
- BR25 - 0.32 ct, 4.45 x 4.45 x 2.44 mm. Sweet iced teas and porch-side conversations with companionship stretching out enticingly for as far as the eye can see. This diamond is an easy forever.
- BR26 - 0.12 ct, chocolate brown American diamond from Murfreesboro, Arkansas, measures 3.3 x 3.3 x 2 mm. A daytime darling that is comfortable layin gunder the night sky. A balanced soul that flits between warm tones and cooler ones. This diamond will help you navigate all the lines that criss-cross your life with grace.
- BR27 - 0.13 ct, brown American diamond from Murfreesboro, Arkansas, measures 3.3 x 3.3 x 2 mm. A fearless dive into the void, this diamond encourages you to live life to the fullest. Wrap it in a rose gold band to always give you courage and confidence.
- BR28 - 0.17 ct, brown American diamond from Murfreesboro, Arkansas, measures 3.3 x 3.3 x 2.2 mm. Rose colored glasses and happy dreams of summer. This diamond is your inner child made physical. See the world in a different light with its companionship.
- BR29 - 0.13 ct, brown American diamond from Murfreesboro, Arkansas, measures 3.2 x 3.2 x 1.9 mm. A time keeper that reminds you of the better things in life, this diamond is here to say, "it's time for dessert". Bind it with a white gold band, and embed diamonds in the band so that you never miss its reminders.
- BR30 - 0.15 ct, brown American diamond from Murfreesboro, Arkansas, measures 3.3 x 3.3 x 2.0 mm. A cool drink of lemonade when your throat is particularly parched, and a happy laugh when you are too tired to smile. This diamond is your ever patient friend who cools tempers with an easy smile.
- BR31 - 0.13 ct, brown American diamond from Murfreesboro, Arkansas, measures 3.4 x 3.4 x 2.2 mm. Meditative clarity will come easily with the encouragement of a wise diamond. Draw on its energies and find that place of joy. Celebrate it with a prongs setting.
- BR32- 0.18 ct, brown American diamond from Murfreesboro, Arkansas, measures 3.2 x 3.2 x 1.9 mm. Glitz and glamor is no stranger to this social butterfly. Add some smaller diamonds in the band to have an impressive entourage wherever you go.
- BR33 - 0.13 ct, brown American diamond from Murfreesboro, Arkansas, measures 3.2 x 3.2 x 2.0 mm. A mover and shaker behind the scenes, this diamond only likes to shine when it can point at its brilliant friends too. Embed accompanying diamonds in the band to really see it glow with satisfaction.
- BR34 - 0.15 ct, light brown American diamond from Murfreesboro, Arkansas, measures 3.4 x 3.4 x 2.0 mm. A sleepy soul who likes to find quiet nooks to relax in. This diamond knows how to appreciate the spaces in between. Perfect for someone who likes to wander and discover the world slowly.
- BR35 - 0.17 ct, brownish grey salt and pepper American diamond from Murfreesboro, Arkansas, measures 3.3 x 3.3 x 2.3 mm - this is my personal favorite of the American diamonds we have! Its sparkling personality bleeds over into its physical looks. The embodiment of all the positive adjectives in the world.
- BR36 - 0.12 ct, brown American diamond from Murfreesboro, Arkansas, measures 3.3 x 3.3 x 1.8 mm. Deliciously decadent, this diamond manages to be everything you ever want a diamond to be despite its petite stature. Pair it with a white gold band to really frame its sparkle, and accompany it with embedded diamonds in the band.
- BR37 - 0.17 ct, champagne diamond from Australia, measures 3.55 x 3.54 x 2.07 mm. Laser inscribed and comes with certificate of origin. Itching for adventure with every blink, this diamond is an endless source of energy and curiosity. Strap it in with a bezel setting, and rope in a few more adventurous friends in the form of embedded diamonds in the band. Australian origin.
- BR38 - 0.53 ct, very light grey, included (I2), 5.04 x 4.92 x 3.10 mm, LPSB certificate report. A hint of grey gives this diamond an allure and sense of mystery. Play up its bewitchingly secretive nature with a rose gold band. Indonesian origin.
The diamonds used in this jewelry have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. Based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds, they are mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Is this for an engagement ring? Ask us about wedding band options, or to keep the exact measurements of your stone, so we can make a nested wedding band that fits perfectly around your ring.