There's no shortage of possibilities. This is your chance to design your own natural diamond engagement ring or self love ring.
Now the design...
Choose a diamond that speaks to you and let's get started!
- Classic bezel setting with gold all the way around the diamond. Looks nice on more shallow stones up to 3.5 mm deep.
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the diamond, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone. Looks nice on deeper stones over 3-3.5 mm deep.
- Basket prongs. A basket setting is a type of prong setting, but with a little difference when viewed from the side or profile. The prongs will rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the gemstone is set.
- 4 prongs compass, positioned North, East, South and West
- 4 prongs in the corners
- 5 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
- 6 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off over time. It wears off faster around the areas that get most wear, in this case, the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance than a white gold bezel, or than yellow or rose gold prongs.
For stones over 3.5 mm deep, we recommend an open bezel setting rather than a regular bezel setting. This will avoid the bezel setting looking too "chunky" considering the stone has a high profile.
The diamond can be positioned vertically (North to South) or horizontally (East to West).
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.8 mm wide. Can be engraved.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.3 mm wide. No engraving possible.
Additional small stones in the band:
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold diamond ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom diamond ring will bemade to order with the round, oval or cushion diamond of your choice inaround 8 to 10 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders.
Need some more help?
Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge?Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- RR1 - 0.67 ct champagne colored cushion rose cut diamond with salt and pepper inclusions, measures 5 x 4.7 x 2.9 mm. Comes with an Australian certificate of origin.
- RR2 - 0.40 ct gaze into my crystal ball, a rose cut cushion diamond in this case with a shimmering light champagne color, measures 5.5 x 4.7 x 1.2 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin.
- RR3 - 0.65 ct a cushion shaped rose cut diamond with sparkling facets, measures 5.2 x 4.3 x 2.9 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin.
- RR4 - 0.13 ct light catches this stone the way sunlight seems to dance and skip along the water, measures 3.6 x 2.4 x 1.6 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin.
- RR5 - 0.05 ct cushion rose cut diamond, all champagne colored goodness in the tiniest stone, measures 3 x 2.1 x 1 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin.
- RR6 - 0.31 ct fancy dark champagne diamond, rose cut cushion from Canada, included, measures 4.4 x 3.6 x 2 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin.
- RR7 - 0.13 ct chocolate diamond with small dark cloudy inclusion, a rose cut octagon that's almost square, measures 2.9 x 2.6 x 1.6 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin.
- RR8 - 0.28 ct light yellow cushion shaped rose cut diamond from Canada, measures 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.6 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin.
- RR9 - 0.39 ct clear rectangular rose cut diamond, measures 4.8 x 4.0 x 2.0 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin.
- RR10 - 0.89 ct white salt and pepper rose cut cushion shaped diamond, measures 6.6 x 4.7 x 2.9 mm
- RR11 - 0.60 ct chubby cushion cut salt and pepper diamond, measures 5.2 x 4.6 x 3.2 mm
- RR33 - 0.96 ct sparkling salt and pepper diamond with a beautiful cushion rose cut. Measures 6.1 x 4.7 x 2.8 mm. Some surface reaching flaws on both front and back, which is reflected in the price of this nearly 1 carat diamond. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RR34 -0.99 ct rose cut salt and pepper diamond. Mostly black carbon inclusions with a tiny speck of orange and few cloudy inclusions, making this a rather dramatic stone. Measures 6.5 x 5.2 x 2.9 mm. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RR12 - 0.37 ct small grey diamond, measures 4.4 x 3.5 x 2.5 mm
- RR28 - 1.43 ct large grayish yellow rose cut radiant shaped diamond, measures 9.2 x 7.7 x 1.9 mm
- RR32 - 1.54 ct dark grey salt and pepper diamond. Radiant cut, with several surface reaching flaws on the front and back. These imperfections are reflected in the price. Would love to see this one with double prongs. Measures 6.8 x 5.6 x 3.6 mm. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RR13 - 0.79 ct wouldn't mind getting diamond drunk on this champagne colored oval, measures 7.72 x 4.82 x 2.27 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin.
- RR14 - 0.17 ct fancy champagne diamond, cushion shaped rose cut, measures 3.37 x 2.80 x 1.94 mm. Comes with a Canadian certificate of origin.
- RR15 - 0.55 ct translucent oval diamond with a dark cloud, measures 7.8 x 4.8 x 1.3 mm
- RR16 - 0.52 ct silvery grey oval diamond with an elongated darker cloudy inclusion and a small fracture for which the price has been adjusted, measures 7.8 x 4.8 x 1.3 mm
- RR17 - 0.78 ct milky freeform diamond. It has some pits on the surface on the side, and these imperfections are reflected in the price. A bezel setting would cover some of the pits. Measures 7.2 x 6 x 2 mm
- RR18 - 0.88 ct freeform milky grey diamond. It has some pits on the surface on the side, and these imperfections are reflected in the price. A bezel setting would cover some of the pits. Measures 7.6 x 6 x 2.4 mm
- RR19 - 0.30 ct oval salt and pepper Russian diamond, 5.27 X 3.15 X 1.82 mm.
- RR20 - 0.51 ct oval salt and pepper Russian diamond, 5.67 X 4.25 X 2.09 mm.
- RR21 - 0.59 ct oval salt and pepper Russian diamond, 6.02 x 4.64 x 2.24 mm.
- RR22 - 0.37 ct oval blue diamond, 3.8 x 5.9 mm
- RR23 - 0.54 ct yellow diamond with warm and dark grey inclusions, measures 7.5 x 5.3 mm
- RR24 - 0.49 ct yellow diamond with a silver flash and black inclusion, measures 7.4 x 5.3 mm
- RR25 - 0.27 ct translucent oval diamond with light yellow veins, measures 6.2 x 4.4 x 0.8 mm.
- RR26 - 0.43 ct translucent fat oval diamond with grayish yellow veins, measures 6.9 x 5.3 x 1.1 mm.
- RR27 - 0.42 cttranslucent fat oval diamond with grayish yellow veins, measures 6.9 x 5.2 x 1.0 mm. Sister stone to RR26.
- RR29 - 0.87 ct round rose cut salt and pepper diamond, a nice size that would look beautiful with a matching jacket ring, measures 6 x 3.8 mm. Comes with an Australian certificate of origin.
- RR30 - 0.19 ct champagne rose cut diamond. Round and sweet, would look lovely paired with little diamonds in the band of the ring. Measures 3.8 x 1.2 mm. Cut in India.
- RR31 - round rose cut green diamond. Unknown origin. Irradiated for color.
- RR35 - round rose cut green diamond with some black pepper inclusions. Unknown origin. Most likely irradiated for color.
The diamonds used in this ring have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. These diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds. My supplier guarantees that they are conflict free and mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Wear yours as an alternative engagement ring or a protective self-love ring.