This unisex wedding band has a plain shiny finish and the inside of the band is smooth.
You'll be purchasing one wedding band in the size, width and metal (18 karat yellow, white or rose gold) of your choice.
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay.
You can select your choice of texture from the dropdown menu.
- The edge of our wabi sabi wedding band is hammered. Every single dot is hammered by hand with strength and precision, to create an interesting degraded texture with an organic feel. Also available in sterling silver.
- The brushed wedding band features a subtle satin brushed texture. We could even add a tiny diamond in the band. Also available in sterling silver.
- The stardust wedding band features a subtle grained texture that reminds me of soft stardust. You can actually feel this sandblasted finish with the tip of your fingers. The great thing about this finish is that it won't easily scratch, which is bound to happen over the lifetime of any ring. We could even add a tiny diamond in the band. Also available in sterling silver.
- The faceted wedding band features a lightly hammered texture. Also available in sterling silver.
- The lines wedding band features organic lines carved into the band. Each pattern of lines is random and has an organic feel to it. Also available in sterling silver.
- The connected souls wedding band features two small diamonds inside the band connected like two souls. Also available in sterling silver.
The band is flat on the inside with a slight D-shaped curve around the center of the ring, for comfortable everyday wear.
We can make this wedding band with a straight band (like the men's version in the photos) or a curved band (for thin bands only) to nest your engagement ring.
We use traditional metalsmithing techniques rather than wax carving, which means that we make our rings one by one, and that the carving is done by hand for each individual ring. The pattern on these wedding bands is random and has an organic feel to it. As a result, each pattern is completely unique. Kind of like your love story.
Please note that there are price increments for wider bands, larger ring sizes and the curved option.
Engraving is on us!
For rings in gold, we offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold diamond ring to personalize it even more.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom wedding band will bemade to order with the finishing your choice inaround 8 to 10 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders.
Need some more help?
Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.