There's no shortage of possibilities. This is your chance to design your own natural pear diamond engagement ring or self love ring.
Now the design...
Choose a diamond that speaks to you and let's get started!
- Classic bezel setting with gold all the way around the diamond
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the sapphire, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone
- Basket prongs. A basket setting is a type of prong setting, but with a little difference when viewed from the side or profile. The prongs will rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the gemstone is set.
We can use four prongs or a five-prong setting for bigger diamonds, with four regular prongs (two on the bottom, two on the side) and one U shaped prong at the very top.
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance.
Your pear diamond can be set up with the belly and angle facing up (vertically or north-south) or sideways (horizontally or east-west).
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.8 mm wide. Can be engraved.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.3 mm wide. No engraving possible.
Additional small stones in the band:
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
The final price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
Surface flaws are mentioned in the description of each diamond, price has been adjusted for these imperfections.
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold diamond ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom diamond ring will bemade to order with the pear diamond of your choice inaround 8 to 12 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders.
Need some more help?
Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- RP1 - 0.53 ct, measures 8.3 x 6.3 x 1.0 mm, autumn imprisoned, amber vines wind their way across half of this striking diamond. Great medium sized pear diamond.
- RP2 - 0.46 ct, measures 8.3 x 6.3 x 0.9 mm, a light grey diamond accented with a cloud of brown tendrils, use a bezel setting to create a dainty, dreamy ring.
- RP3 - 0.80 ct yellow pear diamond, a sunny dance of clear white, cloudy pale yellow and a warm honey orange; some internal bruises, but nonetheless a mouthwatering diamond to fall in love with, measures 8.2 x 4.8 x 2.6 mm
- RP4 - 0.44 ct pear shaped yellow diamond, a mixture of clarity and cloudiness with a tiny black inclusion in the belly of the pear, measures 6.6 x 4.8 x 1.3 mm
- RP5 - 0.45 ct vibrant yellow pear shaped diamond, slightly more clear than diamond D, measures 6.6 x 4.8 x 1.3 mm
- RP6 - 0.72 ct pear shaped yellow rose cut diamond, a pale yellow tone with opaque yellow patterns, measures 8.8 x 5.2 x 1.5 mm
- RP7 - 0.84 ct chubby pear diamond with grayish yellow borders and a translucent center, measures 9 x 8.7 x 1.1 mm.
- RP8 - 1.10 ct pear rose cut with amazing finger coverage and a warm golden hue, measures 13.3 x 5.5 x 1.5 mm. Mined in Canada, comes with certificate of origin.
- RP9 - 0.24 ct clear rose cut pear with some small inclusions, measures 4.7 x 3.4 x 1.6 mm
- RP10 - 1.23 ct freeform grey diamond with black pepper inclusions sprinkled throughout, measures 9.31 x 7.86 x 1.79 mm
- RP11 - 0.41 ct small rose cut pear with a flat bottom, 5.5 x 4.5 mm
- RP12 - 2.33 ct light grey pear diamond with an opalescent glow, peppered black veins and spots of warm orange fire. To say this diamond is special would be an understatement. Measures 7.2 x 10.4 x 3.3 mm. Mined in Russia.
- RP13 - 0.78 ct sparkling grey pear with a small cavity on its belly, measures 8.1 x 6.0 x 1.5 mm
- RP14 - 0.53 ct chubby cloudy white pear diamond with a hint of apricot color, measures 7.4 x 5.5 x 1.2 mm
- RP15 - 0.51 ct pear diamond that strikes a captivating balance between opaque grey and sparkling clear, with some black pepper inclusions and orange fire in the center, measures 8.0 x 5.2 x 1.3 mm
- RP16 - 0.43 ct grey pear diamond with tiny black speckles of carbon barely visible to the naked eye, measures 6.8 x 5.5 x 1.1 mm
- RP17 - 0.29 ct sparkling silvery white pear, a careful balance between opaque and clarity, like a dance of translucence, measures 4.2 x 4.4 x 2.2 mm
- RP18 - 1.18 ct grey diamond sprinkled with tiny black carbon and grey confetti, a beautiful, soft stone that just seems to glow, measures 9.3 x 7.9 mm
RP19 - 0.74 ct glowing grey diamond with both defined and cloudier dark grey and black inclusions, talking about magic, measures 8.1 x 6.1 x 1.2 mm
- RP20 - 0.56 ct, measures 5.5 x 4.4 x 3.0 mm, she may be the smallest diamond in the lot, but she draws the eye like no other, with a fluster of vivid grey accents.
- RP21 - 0.40 ct icy light grey salt and pepper diamond, measures 6 x 5 x 2.5 mm
RP22 - 0.38 ct, measures 5.78 x 4.24 x 1.92 mm, a Russian diamond that is mostly clear with a smattering of dark grey specks, this diamond also boasts a soft wash of green at the edges.
- RP23 - 0.45 ct, measures 5.78 x 4.13 x 2.3 mm, subtle green accents this Russian diamond, creating a soft chromatic twinkle under strong light.
- RP24 - 0.47 ct, measures 5.9 x 4.6 x 1.7 mm, a stormy Russian diamond, with an even peppering of dark grey to accent it, this diamond would sparkle in a dainty ring.
- RP25 - 0.41 ct, measures 5.8 x 4.5 x 1.6 mm, an ombre pattern washes through this gray, Russian diamond, with dark gray peppered densely at the top before running to almost clear at the rounded bottom.
- RP26 - 0.93 ct, measures 11.5 x 6 x 1.8 mm, this spear-like diamond is destined to grace the fingers of a warrior, accented with a vivid diagonal cluster of patterns which cements its bold look.
- RP27 - 1.01 ct, measures 12 x 6 x 1.8 mm, long, wide, and thick, this elongated diamond is generously peppered with dark grey accents.
- RP28 - 1.06 ct, measures 9.3 x 7.1 x 1.6 mm, a reminder of your exploration of a world under the sea, brown seaweed-like tendrils decorate this clear diamond.
- RP29 - 1.68 ct, measures 7.2 x 10.5 x 2.8 mm. Mined in Russia.
- RP30 - 1.58 ct, measures 7.2 x 10.5 x 2.6 mm. Mined in Russia.
- RP31 - 1.56 ct, measures 8.0 x 6.6 x 4.0 mm, densely peppered with grey flecks, storms are brewing in this diamond. There is an imperfection on the bottom right which can be covered up with a bezel setting.
- RP32 - 1.30 ct chubby salt and pepper pear, almost like a heart shape, measures 6.5 x 7.2 x 4 mm
- RP33 - 1.22 ct, measures 6.8 x 7.2 x 3.1 mm, almost heart-shaped, this intensely freckled diamond would make a striking ring.
- RP34 - 0.88 ct, measures 6.8 x 5.5 x 2.8 mm, a careful hand sprinkled an even spread of pepper inclusions, perfect for a basket prong setting.
- RP35 - 1.19 ct, measures 7.3 x 5.7 x 3.2 mm, a light colored diamond that would balance out the warm tones of a rose gold band for a sweet ring rich with feminine energy.
- RP36 - 0.89 ct, measures 7.3 x 5.7 x 3.2 mm, a funny little teardrop of emotions, this diamond is not one to be swept away. Pair it with a white gold band and smaller white diamonds in the band.
- RP37 - 1.02 ct, measures 7.2 x 5.6 x 2.8 mm, intense inclusions are spread evenly in this diamond. Pair with white diamonds in the band to add a lightness to the overall look.
- RP38 - 1.72 ct, measures 7.4 x 7.7 x 3.4 mm, a larger sized diamonds that is regal. Crown it with a basket prong setting, and stud the band with white diamonds.
- RP39 - 1.30 ct, measures 8.2 x 7.4 x 2.4 mm, a plump pear cut with an intensely focused inclusion, pair it with a rose gold band and white diamond accents to bring a little lightness to it.
- RP40 - 1.24 ct, measures 8.2 x 8.4 x 2.3 mm, a shadowy sandscape that guides your eyes into seeing shapes. Use a bezel setting to give the shadows within some depth.
- RP41 - 1.47 ct, measures 10.0 x 8.2 x 2.1 mm, a dreamy sketch of a landscape, somewhere only you know. Turns any ring into a modern art piece.
- RP42 - 1.53 ct, measures 10.0 x 8.3 x 2.1 mm, a bold inkblot with codes locked tight that begs to be decrypted. Some nicks at the side and back, that would no longer be visible in a bezel setting.
- RP43 - 0.63 ct, measures 8.4 x 6.4 x 1.2 mm, a burst of inclusions decorate a curve of the light colored diamond from Russia. Pair it with salt and pepper diamonds in the band to give a little more weight.
- RP44 - 0.57 ct, measures 8.3 x 6.8 x 1.1 mm, a burst of bronze accentuates this diamond from Angola like fireworks, frame it in a yellow gold band to remind you of celebrations on a warm summer night.
- RP45 - 0.83 ct, measures 8.0 x 6,7 x 1.5 mm, marblesque textures and broad strokes of dark inclusions creates a broody mood for this diamond from Angola. Balance it with light by adding white diamonds in the band.
- RP46 - 0.80 ct, measures 8.1 x 6.7 x 1.4 mm, shining a balance of warm red tones and cooler tones of something slightly mossy, this diamond from Angola is a beauty to behold. Celebrate it in a basket prong setting to really enjoy its colors.
- RP47 - 0.58 ct, measures 8.3 x 6.0 x 1.1 mm, a unique inclusion that resembles a strip is nestled in the middle of this Russian diamond. Create stories of what exactly this diamond hides. Perfect for someone who will let their imagination run wild.
- RP48 - 0.53 ct, measures 8.2 x 6.7 x 1.0 mm, swirls of bronze and peppery inclusions make this diamond from Russia out of this world. A diamond that mirrors the cloud patterns of planets far away. Pair it with rose gold band for an added flair of romance in your space story.
- RP49 - 1.17 ct, measures 8.6 x 6.8 x 1.9 mm, flecks of amber and honey generously decorate this diamond from Russia. Mount it on a prong setting and a rose gold band to really enjoy the gorgeous lines.
- RP50 - 1.08 ct, measures 8.5 x 6.8 x 1.8 mm, like the skeletal imprints of dried leaves in autumn, this Russian diamond is familiar with the passage of time and the wheel of fortune we all endure. Borrow its strength for those darker days.
- RP51 - 0.58 ct, measures 10.1 x 5.2 x 1.2 mm, a raucous flurry of wings from a murder of crows, this Russian diamond appreciates the dark and stormy nights of a gothic novel Tip it of its side and pair with salt and pepper bands in the setting for a truly dramatic ring.
- RP52 - 0.56 ct, measures 10.0 x 5.2 x 1.2 mm, a lovely elongated diamond from Russia, stretching out to show off its salt and pepper inclusions. Frame it with a bezel setting for a work of art you can wear every day.
- RP53 - 0.67 ct, measures 9.8 x 8.0 x 0.9 mm, a delicate diamond from Russia that features a gorgeous natural pattern of inclusions which looks like concentric circles. Frame it with a bezel setting and a white gold band to really show off its charms.
- RP54 - 0.92 ct, measures 9.7 x 7.9 x 1.3 mm, a lovely plump Russian diamond with bronze and pepper inclusions. Pair it with a rose gold band to bring out its warmer tones. Perfect for someone who appreciates a clash of symmetry from its shape and the chaos of colors contained within.
- RP55 - 0.90 ct, measures 10.9 x 8.3 x 1.2 mm, hauntingly lovely patterns that are similar to the ghost of pressed flower buds left on a piece of paper. This diamond from Angola would be a great companion to someone who enjoys slow living and has an appreciation of everyday romance.
- RP56 - 1.03 ct, measures 10.9 x 8.3 x 1.1 mm, a sepia print of a sand dune from a perfect summer, this diamond from Angola is wistful and nostalgic. A slightly sorrowful soul who will appreciate the warmth of a yellow gold band.
- RP57 - 1.69 ct, measures 11.2 x 8.5 x 1.7 mm, a blot of burnt umber on an artist's palette, this diamond from Angola has a strong creative streak, and a determination to finish creations. Pair it with a rose gold band for a reminder to finish to-do lists.
- RP58 - 1.97 ct, measures 11.2 x 8.5 x 2.0 mm, tall, dark, and handsome. Mined in Angola, cut in India.
- RP59 - 0.54 ct, measures 7.8 x 6.1 x 1.2 mm. Thin warm yellow diamond, between a pear shaped slice and a rose cut diamond. Its clear white heart would come out well in a yellow gold or white gold bezel setting. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RP60 - 0.91 ct, measures 8.0 x 6.3 x 1.6 mm. A moody chocolate diamond with a few surface reaching flaws. Small pit at the back of the stone. Recommend a bezel setting. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RP61 - 0.65 ct, measures 8.3 x 5.1 x 1.4 mm. Opalescent grey diamond with a warm yellow golden glow. Large internal flaw. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RP62 - 2.00 ct, measures 8.1 x 6.5 x 4.2 mm. Chubby grey diamond with a hybrid pear cut. If you're looking for a larger, lighter salt and pepper diamond, this is it. Some nicks on the side that will no longer be visible in a prong or bezel setting. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RP63 - 1.76 ct, measures 7.6 x 6.8 x 4.0 mm. Chubby, hybrid cut salt and pepper diamond. Dark and moody. Some surface reaching flaws. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RP64 - 1.94 ct, measures 9.9 x 7.8 x 3.0 mm. Warm grey diamond with a fire orange inclusion. Some surface reaching flaws and a small pit at the back. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RP65 - 0.66 ct, measures 7.0 x 6.1 x 2.1 mm. Clear light grey diamond with a few black pepper inclusions. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RP66 - 1.13 ct, measures 8.0 x 6.9 x 2.7 mm. Opalescent, glowing light grey pear diamond. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RP67 - 2.02 ct, measures 9.8 x 7.4 x 3.6 mm. Dark and moody tear drop shaped diamond, just over 2 carats. Dark and opaque at the top, a shimmering ice crystal on the very bottom. Could see this in white gold, but would look good in any metal. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RP68 - 2.01 ct, measures 10.8 x 7.8 x 2.7 mm. Salt and pepper diamond with awesome finger coverage. Mined in Botswana, cut in India.
- RP69 - 1.56 ct, measures 7.69 x 6.79 x 3.62 mm.
- RP70 - 2.39 ct, measures 10.38 x 7.73 x 3.41 mm.
- RP71 - 2.5 ct, measures 11.52 x 7.8 x 3.18 mm
- RP72 - 0.7 ct, measures 6.8 x 5.0 x 2.4 mm
- RP73 - 0.95 ct, measures 6.7 x 5.4 x 3.1 mm
- RP74 - 0.97 ct, measures 7.4 x 5.3 x 2.9 mm
- RP75 - 1.02 ct, measures 8.1 x 5.6 x 2.8 mm
- RP76 - 0.94 ct, measures 6.7 x 5.6 x 3.0 mm
- RP77 - 1.09 ct, measures 7,5 x 5.6 x 3.3 mm
- RP78 - 1.04 ct, measures 7.3 x 5.6 x 3.3 mm
- RP79 - 1.14 ct, measures 7.2 x 5.8 x 3.6 mm
- RP80 - 1.15 ct, measures 7.6 x 5.5 x 3.1 mm
- RP81 - 1.18 ct, measures 7.0 x 5.7 x 3.5 mm
- RP82 - 1.28 ct, measures 7.9 x 5.5 x 3.6 mm
- RP83 - 1.44 ct, measures 7.7 x 5.8 x 3.6 mm
- RP84 - 1.54 ct, measures 8.3 x 6.3 x 3.7 mm
- RP85 - 1.59 ct, measures 9.0 x 6.4 x 3.3 mm
- RP86 - 1.71 ct, measures 8.7 x 5.8 x 3.8 mm
- RP87 - 2.18 ct, measures 9.6 x 6.5 x 4.0 mm
The diamonds used in this jewelry have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. These diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds. My supplier guarantees that they are conflict free and mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Is this an alternative engagement ring? Ask us to keep the exact measurements of your stone, so we can make a nested wedding band that fits perfectly around your ring.