There's no shortage of possibilities. This is your chance to design your own natural pear diamond engagement ring or self love ring. When you've chosen the diamond that speaks to you, we'll make the ring for youin around 6 to 8 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out.
The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat gold. It'll look similar to the rings in the photos. The diamond nesting band is not included.
Surface flaws are mentioned in the description of each diamond, price has been adjusted for these imperfections.
The diamond can be set up with the belly and angle facing up (vertically or north-south) or sideways (horizontally or east-west). We can use a bezel setting (with the gold all the way around the diamond) or prongs, and a round (tends to spin more, so not recommended if you have larger knuckles) or half-round band.
You can opt to add diamonds in the band, or to leave the band plain.
We can use four prongs or a five-prong setting for bigger diamonds, with four regular prongs (two on the bottom, two on the side) and one U shaped prong at the very top.
You can upgrade to eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay.
- RP1 - 0.53 ct, measures 8.3 x 6.3 x 1.0 mm, autumn imprisoned, amber vines wind their way across half of this striking diamond. Great medium sized pear diamond.
- RP2 - 0.46 ct, measures 8.3 x 6.3 x 0.9 mm, a light grey diamond accented with a cloud of brown tendrils, use a bezel setting to create a dainty, dreamy ring.
- RP3 - 0.80 ct yellow pear diamond, a sunny dance of clear white, cloudy pale yellow and a warm honey orange; some internal bruises, but nonetheless a mouthwatering diamond to fall in love with, measures 8.2 x 4.8 mm
- RP4 - 0.44 ct pear shaped yellow diamond, a mixture of clarity and cloudiness with a tiny black inclusion in the belly of the pear, measures 6.6 x 4.8 x 1.3 mm
- RP5 - 0.45 ct vibrant yellow pear shaped diamond, slightly more clear than diamond D, measures 6.6 x 4.8 x 1.3 mm
- RP6 - 0.72 ct pear shaped yellow rose cut diamond, a pale yellow tone with opaque yellow patterns, measures 8.8 x 5.2 x 1.5 mm
- RP7 - 0.84 ct chubby pear diamond with grayish yellow borders and a translucent center, measures 9 x 8.7 x 1.1 mm.
- RP8 - 1.10 ct pear rose cut with amazing finger coverage and a warm golden hue, measures 13.25 x 5.46 x 1.54 mm
- RP9 - 0.24 ct clear rose cut pear with some small inclusions, measures 4.7 x 3.4 x 1.6 mm
- RP10 - 1.23 ct freeform grey diamond with black pepper inclusions sprinkled throughout, measures 9.31 x 7.86 x 1.79 mm
- RP11 - 0.41 ct small rose cut pear with a flat bottom, 5.5 x 4.5 mm
- RP12 - 2.33 ct light grey pear diamond with an opalescent glow, peppered black veins and spots of warm orange fire. To say this diamond is special would be an understatement. Measures 7.2 x 10.4 x 3.3 mm. Mined in Russia.
- RP13 - 0.78 ct sparkling grey pear with a small cavity on its belly, measures 8.1 x 6.0 x 1.5 mm
- RP14 - 0.53 ct chubby cloudy white pear diamond with a hint of apricot color, measures 7.4 x 5.5 x 1.2 mm
- RP15 - 0.51 ct pear diamond that strikes a captivating balance between opaque grey and sparkling clear, with some black pepper inclusions and orange fire in the center, measures 8.0 x 5.2 x 1.3 mm
- RP16 - 0.43 ct grey pear diamond with tiny black speckles of carbon barely visible to the naked eye, measures 6.8 x 5.5 x 1.1 mm
- RP17 - 0.29 ct sparkling silvery white pear, a careful balance between opaque and clarity, like a dance of translucence, measures 4.2 x 4.4 mm
- RP18 - 1.18 ct grey diamond sprinkled with tiny black carbon and grey confetti, a beautiful, soft stone that just seems to glow, measures 9.3 x 7.9 mm
RP19 - 0.74 ct glowing grey diamond with both defined and cloudier dark grey and black inclusions, talking about magic, measures 8.1 x 6.1 x 1.2 mm
- RP20 - 0.56 ct, measures 5.5 x 4.4 x 3.0 mm, she may be the smallest diamond in the lot, but she draws the eye like no other, with a fluster of vivid grey accents.
- RP21 - 0.40 ct icy light grey salt and pepper diamond, measures 6 x 5 x 2.5 mm
RP22 - 0.38 ct, measures 5.78 x 4.24 x 1.92 mm, a Russian diamond that is mostly clear with a smattering of dark grey specks, this diamond also boasts a soft wash of green at the edges.
- RP23 - 0.45 ct, measures 5.78 x 4.13 x 2.3 mm, subtle green accents this Russian diamond, creating a soft chromatic twinkle under strong light.
- RP24 - 0.47 ct, measures 5.9 x 4.6 x 1.7 mm, a stormy Russian diamond, with an even peppering of dark grey to accent it, this diamond would sparkle in a dainty ring.
- RP25 - 0.41 ct, measures 5.8 x 4.5 x 1.6 mm, an ombre pattern washes through this gray, Russian diamond, with dark gray peppered densely at the top before running to almost clear at the rounded bottom.
- RP26 - 0.93 ct, measures 11.5 x 6 x 1.8 mm, this spear-like diamond is destined to grace the fingers of a warrior, accented with a vivid diagonal cluster of patterns which cements its bold look.
- RP27 - 1.01 ct, measures 12 x 6 x 1.8 mm, long, wide, and thick, this elongated diamond is generously peppered with dark grey accents.
- RP28 - 1.06 ct, measures 9.3 x 7.1 x 1.6 mm, a reminder of your exploration of a world under the sea, brown seaweed-like tendrils decorate this clear diamond.
- RP29 - 1.68 ct, measures 7.2 x 10.5 x 2.8 mm. Mined in Russia.
- RP30 - 1.58 ct, measures 7.2 x 10.5 x 2.6 mm. Mined in Russia.
- RP31 - 1.56 ct, measures 8.0 x 6.6 x 4.0 mm, densely peppered with grey flecks, storms are brewing in this diamond. There is an imperfection on the bottom right which can be covered up with a bezel setting.
- RP32 - 1.30 ct chubby salt and pepper pear, almost like a heart shape, measures 6.5 x 7.2 x 4 mm
- RP33 - 1.22 ct, measures 6.8 x 7.2 x 3.1 mm, almost heart-shaped, this intensely freckled diamond would make a striking ring.
The diamonds used in this jewelry have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. These diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds. My supplier guarantees that they are conflict free and mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Is this an alternative engagement ring? Ask us to keep the exact measurements of your stone, so we can make a nested wedding band that fits perfectly around your ring.