There's no shortage of possibilities. This is your chance to design your own natural pear diamond engagement ring or self love ring. Choose a pear cut diamond that speaks to you and let's get started on a ring that's just so you.
Please note that your ring will be made to order in 6 to 8 weeks. Need it sooner? Contact us about rush options.
The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat gold. It'll look similar to the rings in the photos. Surface flaws are mentioned in the description of each diamond, price has been adjusted for these imperfections.
The diamond crown band is not included, but can be added on for $790. From a design perspective we recommend this for stones over 7 mm. You can choose the center diamond to be pear or hexagon shaped.
Your ring will be made to order with the diamond of your choice and in your size. The diamond can be set up with the belly and angle facing up (vertically or north-south) or sideways (horizontally or east-west). We can use a bezel setting (with the gold all the way around the diamond) or prongs, and a round (tends to spin more, so not recommended if you have larger knuckles) or half-round band.
You can opt to add diamonds in the band, or to leave the band plain.
We can use four prongs or a five-prong setting for bigger diamonds, with four regular prongs (two on the bottom, two on the side) and one U shaped prong at the very top.
- A - 1.01 ct salt and pepper diamond with excellent finger coverage, measures 11 x 7.6 x 1.3 mm. Because of some internal flaws and tiny pits and imperfections around the edges, I recommend a bezel setting for this stone. This diamond is available as a silver ring only.
- AA - 0.95 ct this diamond is the brother to diamond A. Lots of interesting inclusions and patterns, but less structural flaws, measures 11 x 7.6 x 1.3 mm
- B - 0.96 ct darker salt and pepper diamond with so many intricate veins and patterns. Some imperfections at 7 o'clock that a bezel setting would cover up, measures 9.5 x 6.5 x 1.6 mm
- BB - 0.78 ct the little sister to diamond B, another moody salt and pepper stone, with a cavity line / surface crack running over the surface but not all the way through the stone (the red line on the top left in the photos), measures 9.5 x 6.5 x 1.5 mm. This diamond is available as a silver ring only.
- C - 0.91 ct bit cloudier grey diamond with long veins running through the center, surface crack (not all the way through) at 3 o'clock and 10 o'clock, measures 9.6 x 6.1 x 1.3 mm. This diamond is available as a silver ring only.
- CC - 0.73 ct beautiful stone with an intriguing pattern of veins and some black pepper inclusions, some surface pits on the bottom and surface imperfection on the left, measures 9.6 x 6.1 x 1.3 mm
- D - 0.69 ct dramatic black inclusions on an otherwise clear diamond, measures 8.6 x 5.9 x 1.2 mm
- DD - 0.74 ct, a cloudy heart and defined black inclusions turn this salt and pepper diamond in a unique piece of art, measures 8.6 x 5.9 x 1.2 mm
- E - 0.66 ct salt and pepper pear diamond, measures 9.3 x 5.7 x 1.3 mm
- EE - 0.50 ct salt and pepper pear diamond with a teensy surface imperfection on the left, not visible with the naked eye, measures 9.3 x 5.7 x 1.2 mm
- F - 0.74 ct glowing grey diamond with both defined and cloudier dark grey and black inclusions, talking about magic, measures 8.1 x 6.1 x 1.2 mm
- FF - 0.66 ct moody grey diamond with lots of character. Defined black inclusions and some surface imperfections on the left, measures 8.1 x 6.1 x 1.2 mm
- G - 0.84 ct of peachy grey goodness, tiny cavity on the left edge. Overall a lovely stone that would look good in both prongs or bezel setting. Measures 8.1 x 6.0 x 1.5 mm
- GG - 0.78 ct sparkling grey pear with a small cavity on its belly, measures 8.1 x 6.0 x 1.5 mm
- H - 0.51 ct lush pear, mostly clear with opaque grey edges, black pepper inclusions and a needle-like internal fracture, measures 8.0 x 5.2 x 1.3 mm
- HH - 0.51 ct pear diamond that strikes a captivating balance between opaque grey and sparkling clear, with some black pepper inclusions and orange fire in the center, measures 8.0 x 5.2 x 1.3 mm
- I - 0.50 ct chubby cloudy white pear diamond with a hint of apricot color, measures 7.4 x 5.5 x 1.2 mm
- II - 0.53 ct chubby cloudy white pear diamond with a hint of apricot color, measures 7.4 x 5.5 x 1.2 mm
- J - 0.44 ct grey pear diamond, measures 6.8 x 5.5 x 1.1 mm
- JJ - 0.43 ct grey pear diamond with tiny black speckles of carbon barely visible to the naked eye, measures 6.8 x 5.5 x 1.1 mm
- K - 0.71 ct medium grey diamond with a touch of vibrant orange, small surface blemish on the top, measures 8.9 x 6.8 x 1.2 mm
- L - 0.35 ct brown rose cut pear diamond, very thin so recommend a bezel setting rather than prongs, measures 8.5 x 5.7 x 0.7 mm
- M - 0.84 ct grey pear with a tiny surface crack at 1 o'clock, measures 7.8 x 6.3 x 1.6 mm
- N - 1.90 ct dark brown diamond, opaque with olive green hues, measures 11 x 8.6 x 2.0 mm
- O - 1.18 ct grey diamond sprinkled with tiny black carbon and grey confetti, a beautiful, soft stone that just seems to glow, measures 9.3 x 7.9 mm
- P - 1.25 ct chubby grey pear with a radiant silvery shimmer and spots of black pepper; this is my favorite of the lot, but she does have a nick on the side and a crack at 2 o'clock that I can't quite tell how deep, measures 8.7 x 6.5 mm
- Q - 0.48 ct small but fierce salt and pepper diamond, small surface imperfection at 10 o'clock, stone measures 4.8 x 5.2 mm
- R - 0.29 ct sparkling silvery white pear, a careful balance between opaque and clarity, like a dance of translucence, measures 4.2 x 4.4 mm
- S - 0.41 ct warm light brown diamond with black inclusions, quite thick but chipped at the back, so I recommend a bezel setting as a prong setting would expose this, tiny surface flaw at 7 o'clock, measures 3.2 x 5.1 mm
- T - 0.41 ct sweet salt and pepper pear diamond, measures 4.0 x 5.2 mm
- U - 1.23 ct freeform grey diamond with black pepper inclusions sprinkled throughout, measures 9.31 x 7.86 x 1.79 mm
- V - 1.40 ct chubby salt and pepper pear with a higher profile, measures 8.1 x 6.6 mm
- W - 0.75 ct grey salt and pepper diamond, measures 8 x 5.5 mm
- X - 1.15 ct beautiful champagne colored rose cut diamond, she's clear and translucent with some cloudy pepper inclusions, she's quite a classic! Measures 7.7 x 8.1 mm
- Y - 0.40 ct icy light grey salt and pepper diamond, measures 6 x 5 x 2.5 mm
- Z - 0.82 ct elongated pear diamond, she's icy clear with dark veined inclusions, measures 10 x 5.4 x 2.1 mm
- ZZ - 0.44 ct, a smaller pear diamond, clear filled with grey veins, measures 7.5 x 4.6 x 1.6 mm
- ZZZ - 0.60 ct, nice salt and pepper diamond with some light grey clouds, and a mixture of grey and black veins, tiny surface scratch on the side, measures 8 x 5.4 mm
- PR1 - 0.89 ct, measures 7.4 x 5.2 x 3.0 mm
- PR2 - 1.56 ct, measures 8.0 x 6.6 x 4.0 mm, densely peppered with grey flecks, storms are brewing in this diamond. There is an imperfection on the bottom right which can be covered up with a bezel setting.
- PR3 - 1.22 ct, measures 6.8 x 7.2 x 3.1 mm, almost heart-shaped, this intensely freckled diamond would make a striking ring.
- PR4 - 0.19 ct, measures 6 x 4.5 x 0.8 mm
- PR5 - 0.28 ct, measures 5.9 x 4.5 x 1.0 mm
- PR6 - 0.46 ct, measures 8.3 x 6.3 x 0.9 mm, a light grey diamond accented with a cloud of brown tendrils, use a bezel setting to create a dainty, dreamy ring.
- PR7 - 0.53 ct, measures 8.3 x 6.3 x 1.0 mm, autumn imprisoned, amber vines wind their way across half of this striking diamond. Great medium sized pear diamond.
- PR8 - 1.72 ct, measures 9.3 x 7.4 x 3.0 mm, a flurry of snow dust clouds this diamond, making it look almost milky white. It’s thicker cut would come out so lush with a diamond studded nesting band.
- PR9 - 0.42 ct, measures 7.7 x 6 x 0.9 mm
- PR10 - 1.06 ct, measures 9.3 x 7.1 x 1.6 mm, a reminder of your exploration of a world under the sea, brown seaweed-like tendrils decorate this clear diamond.
- PR11 - 1.10 ct, measures 8 x 7.1 x 1.9 mm
- PR12 - 0.92 ct, measures 7.9 x 7.0 x 1.7 mm
- PR13 - 1.44 ct, measures 10 x 5.9 x 2.8 mm
- PR14 - 1.69 ct, measures 10.3 x 6.7 x 3 mm
- PR15 - 0.93 ct, measures 11.5 x 6 x 1.8 mm, this spear-like diamond is destined to grace the fingers of a warrior, accented with a vivid diagonal cluster of patterns which cements its bold look.
- PR16 - 1.01 ct, measures 12 x 6 x 1.8 mm, long, wide, and thick, this elongated diamond is generously peppered with dark grey accents.
- PR17 - 0.74 ct, measures 6.6 x 4.5 x 2.8 mm, a perfect rounded teardrop, this dainty salt and pepper diamond will make a beautiful everyday ring.
- PR18 - 0.92 ct, measures 7.3 x 5.4 x 3.3 mm, patterns from darker grey flecks are shown visibly against a clear backdrop in this diamond that invites second and third looks.
- PR19 - 0.56 ct, measures 5.5 x 4.4 x 3.0 mm, she may be the smallest diamond in the lot, but she draws the eye like no other, with a fluster of vivid grey accents.
- PR20 - 0.79 ct, measures 7.2 x 5.3 x 2.6 mm, nearer to an oval than a pear shape, this salt and pepper diamond is graced with a delicate wash of amber at the bottom.
- PR21 - 0.37 ct, measures 6 x 4.47 x 1.65 mm, a cloudy center fans out to a soft brown edge, nestled in dark grey accents. This diamond was sourced from Russia.
- PR22 - 0.38 ct, measures 5.78 x 4.24 x 1.92 mm, a Russian diamond that is mostly clear with a smattering of dark grey specks, this diamond also boasts a soft wash of green at the edges.
- PR23 - 0.45 ct, measures 5.78 x 4.13 x 2.3 mm, subtle green accents this Russian diamond, creating a soft chromatic twinkle under strong light.
- PR24 - 0.47 ct, measures 5.9 x 4.6 x 1.7 mm, a stormy Russian diamond, with an even peppering of dark grey to accent it, this diamond would sparkle in a dainty ring.
- PR25 - 0.41 ct, measures 5.8 x 4.5 x 1.6 mm, an ombre pattern washes through this gray, Russian diamond, with dark gray peppered densely at the top before running to almost clear at the rounded bottom.
- PR26 - 0.62 ct, measures 7.25 x 5.4 x 1.79 mm, patterned grey decorate this clear Russian diamond, hinting at a picture that you can enjoy deciphering.
- PR27 - 1.24 ct, measures 8.24 x 6.05 x 2.98 mm, a larger piece that flaunts its colors, a gorgeous, clear, Russian diamond with a generous sprinkle of grey that is distributed evenly.
- PR28 - 2.33 ct light grey pear diamond with an opalescent glow, peppered black veins and spots of warm orange fire. To say this diamond is special would be an understatement. Measures 7.2 x 10.4 x 3.3 mm. Mined in Russia.
- PR29 - 1.68 ct, measures 7.2 x 10.5 x 2.8 mm. Mined in Russia.
- PR30 - 1.58 ct, measures 7.2 x 10.5 x 2.6 mm. Mined in Russia.
The diamonds used in this jewelry have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. These diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds. My supplier guarantees that they are conflict free and mined in accordance with the Kimberley Process.
Is this an alternative engagement ring? Ask us to keep the exact measurements of your stone, so we can make a nested wedding band that fits perfectly around your ring.