Let us build your ethical dream ring!
Now the design...
Select your fave peridot from our gemstone vault, to build your custom dream ring.
This dream is yours to design. Over to you now.
- Classic bezel setting with gold all the way around the stone
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the peridot, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone
- Wire basket prongs; The prongs rise up from the base of the ring, with a thin wire around halfway at the pavillion (underside) of the stone for extra support.
- Basket prongs; The prongs rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the gemstone or diamond is set. This offers more security, but can look bulkier than prongs only, especially when the stone has a higher profile.
Number of prongs:
- 4 prongs compass, positioned North, East, South and West
- 4 prongs in the corners
- 5 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
- 6 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off over time. It wears off faster around the areas that get most wear, in this case, the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance than a white gold bezel, or than yellow or rose gold prongs.
If you choose an irregular shaped peridot, we can send you sketches to see some prong placement options, and you can request to position the stone horizontal or vertical.
For stones over 3.5 mm deep, we recommend an open bezel setting rather than a regular bezel setting. This will avoid the bezel setting looking too "chunky" considering the stone has a high profile.
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.8 mm wide.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.3 mm wide.
Additional small stones in the band
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
Additional stones on the side with bezel or 3-prong setting
- Salt and pepper diamonds around 2.5 mm
- Purplish blue Yogo sapphires from Montana, around 2 mm
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold peridot ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom peridot ring will be made to order with the peridot of your choice in around 8 to 10 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders.
Need some more help?
Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- PER-07 - 1.85ct, measures 8.4 x 7.7 x 4.7mm, SI1 clarity. A refreshing shade of a monstera leaf growing out its spot, this peridot is filled with gorgeous earthy goodness. Pair it with a rose gold band to bring about the lightness of spring in a ring. Mined in Arizona, USA.
- PER-08 - 2.97ct, measures 13.2 x 7.4 x 6.1 mm, SI2 clarity. An olive tinted, earthy peridot that sways sensually in an unusual leaf cut. Mesmerizing and sultry, pair this peridot with a rose gold band studded with tiny sparkly white diamonds to accentuate its sensuous nature. Mined in Arizona, USA.
- PER-09 - 1.87ct, measures 9.6 x 6.2 x 4.6 mm, a colder green tint that hints of cool mornings sweep through this peridot. Boasting drama that run riot in a cacophony of inclusions, this peridot is a born show stopper.
- PER-10 - 2.12ct, measures 10.7 x 6.4 x 4.7 mm, a stone that loves chaos as much as it loves order, this pear drop peridot has neatly stacked inclusions near its rounded bottom. Pair with a white gold band with salt and pepper diamonds for the best kind of noise.
- PER11 - 1.62 ct custom shield step cut peridot with black Ludwigite needles. Mined in Pakistan, faceted in Australia by Laura from Tatum Gems. Measures 10.1 x 6.1 x 4.1 mm.
- PER12 - 1.39 ct square emerald brilliant cut peridot from China. Faceted in Wales by Jeffery Davies and Son. Measures 6.5 x 6.5 x 4.6 mm.