Let us build your ethical dream ring!
Now the design...
Select your fave morganite from our gemstone vault, to build your custom dream ring.
This dream is yours to design. Over to you now.
- Classic bezel setting with gold all the way around the stone
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the morganite, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone
- Prongs only; The prongs rise up from the base of the ring, without any additional support or security.
- Wire basket prongs; The prongs rise up from the base of the ring, with a thin wire around halfway at the pavillion (underside) of the stone for extra support.
- Basket prongs; The prongs rise up from a base or 'basket' into which the gemstone or diamond is set. This offers more security, but can look bulkier than prongs only, especially when the stone has a higher profile.
Number of prongs:
- 4 prongs compass, positioned North, East, South and West
- 4 prongs in the corners
- 5 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
- 6 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
Our white gold is rhodium plated, and the rhodium plating tends to wear off over time. It wears off faster around the areas that get most wear, in this case, the prongs. So white gold prongs need more care and maintenance than a white gold bezel, or than yellow or rose gold prongs.
If you choose an irregular shaped morganite, we can send you sketches to see some prong placement options, and you can request to position the stone horizontal or vertical.
- Half round band, flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide.
- Round band, this band tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide.
Additional small stones in the band
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small sparkling white Canadian diamonds (G-H color, SI clarity) - you choose how many
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
Additional stones on the side with bezel or 3-prong setting
- Salt and pepper diamonds around 2.5 mm
- Purplish blue Yogo sapphires from Montana, around 2 mm
- Soft peachy pink spinels in high quality pentagon cut. With their unusual cuts this makes for a unique three stone ring!
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
Engraving is on us!
We offer complimentary hand engraving up to 24 characters on the inside of your gold ring to personalize it even more. This is only possible for half round bands, as the round bands are too dainty, and can be selected in the dropdown menu.
Our signature ethical gold
We use 18 karat eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay. Our white gold is rhodium plated.
We're making this for you, from scratch
Your custom morganite ring will bemade to order with the morganite of your choice inaround 8 to 10 weeks. You'll receive a photo before we ship it out. The price is for one finished ring in 18 karat eco gold.
Since your ring will be made especially for you, we don’t accept returns on custom orders. Want some guidance on the design, or a mock-up before taking the plunge? If you have any questions, smart or stupid, hit up info@GardensoftheSun.com.
Need some more help?
Our customer happiness team is pretty awesome! Email them or use the chat box.
- MOR01 - 1.99 ct elongated octagon cut morganite, measures 14.5 x 5 x 3.9 mm. Peach pink color, mined in North Carolina.
- MOR02 - 1.02 ct elongated octagon cut morganite. This rectangular morganite is bold and sweet. Perfect for that special soul who is a reliable source of strength because of theiir generous heart. Measures 10.1 x 4.3 x 3.1 mm. Mined in North Carolina.
- MOR03 - 1.10 ct pear cut morganite from North Carolina, measures 8.1 x 5.7 x 4.4 mm. Sink it in rose gold band with diamonds to help it sparkle and shine.
- MOR04 - 1.19 ct trillion cut morganite from North Carolina, measures 7.4 x 7.4 x 4.6 mm. This peachy morganite is ready to greet the world with her open heart and happy smiles.
- MOR05 - 1.92 ct, measures 9.3 x 7.2 x 4.9 mm, a cushion cut morganite that is simultaneously all about modern aesthetics but with a flair for the classics. Beautiful warm peach color, from a vintage gemstone collection.
- MOR06 - 0.88 ct octagon cut morganite, measures 7.4 x 4.9 x 3.4 mm, a lovely southern belle hailing from North Carolina. Pair it with a rose gold band to accentuate its peachy tones, and balance out the warmth with salt and pepper diamonds.
- MOR07 - 1.16 ct, measures 8.9 x 4.6 x 4 mm, a fun freeform cut from the 1980's, this morganite embodies the freedom of the era. Featuring curves and corners that are unique. Very pale color. Bring out its modern vibes with a white gold band. Alternatively set in ethical yellow gold.
- MOR08 - 0.96 ct, measures 8.5 x 5.5 x 3.7 mm, a perfect teardrop morganite. One that understands that contentment is the key to a life well livedd. Pair it with a rose gold band to encourage its soft colors to shine through.
- MOR09 - 0.58 ct, measures 6.41 x 6.38 x 2.68 mm, a rounded trillion cut morganite from Brazil that just radiates peace. Like sundown on a quiet, faraway island. he waves gently lapping at your toes.
- MOR10 - 0.41 ct marquise cut morganite from Brazil. Measures 9.49 x 3.66 x 2.40 mm. Bring out its rose pinks with a white gold or rose gold band, and enjoy the strong feminine energy it emanates.
- MOR11 - 0.35 ct, measures 4.9 x 4.9 x 2.8 mm, a plump teardrop shapped morganite radiating quiet contentment. Pair it with Yogo sapphires and a rose gold band to really highlight its warmth.
- MOR12 - 0.25 ct round cut morganite, measures 4 x 4 x 2.9 mm. This morganite is stuck in a time loop of happy memories, lightly tinted like childhoods long gone. Bind it with a yellow gold band to anchor it in the present, where you can celebrate long gone days in the best of ways.
- MOR13 - 0.42 ct geo cut morganite, measures 4.8 x 6.2 x 2.9 mm, Fair Trade level 3 (known traceable country of origin, legally exported knowing they're not financing any civil wars, and cut only in gemstone workshops that meet strict employment and health standards) from Nigeria through Columbia Gem House. A charming and quirky geo cut morganite from Nigeria. This personable stone will quote Shakespeare at you while juggling. Deep, but never boring.
- MOR14 - 0.50 ct hexagon cut morganite, measures 4.5 x 5.6 x 3.3 mm. Fair Trade level 3from Nigeria through Columbia Gem House. This morganite plays things by the book and has things measured to the milimetre. Pair it with a balanced number of diamonds on each side.
- MOR15 - 0.55 ct hexagon cut morganite, measures 4.5 x 5.7 x 3.5 mm. Fair Trade level 3from Nigeria through Columbia Gem House. This hexagon morganite sneaked off from a Game of Thrones set is here to bless us mortals with fantastical stories.