Your one of a kind zircon ring will be made to order with the zircon of your choice in around 6 to 8 weeks. The design of this custom ring is where you come in!
Zircon is such a cool natural gemstone! Gem lovers sing its praises for its flashes of multicolored light, incredible brilliance and color flashes of fire. It's often misunderstood and mistaken by the fake cubic zirconia. So just FYI: this is a natural gem dug out of the earth.
An awesome gemstone for artists, writers and creatives, said to double your charisma. Zircon brings a balanced boost of passion and understanding to relationships. No wonder it's considered a timeless gift for a friend or loved one getting married!
My favorite aspect is that it's such a great gemstone for sisterhood and getting along with other women. It's said to give women strength in giving birth, remove spirals of fear, and bless you with confidence.
Have a niece or daughter who just graduated? Zircon sparks curiosity and the pursuit of truth. A little wearable encouragement to pursue their studies!
- Classic bezel setting with the gold all the way around the zircon
- Open bezel setting, which goes around the girdle (edges) of the zircon, but exposes the culet (the bottom) of the stone
- 4 prongs compass, positioned North, East, South and West
- 4 prongs in the corners
- 5 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
- 6 prongs (recommended only for stones over 5 mm)
- Half round band, also called D shaped. This shank is flat on the inside and rounded on the outside, for a comfortable fit. Around 1.6 mm wide.
- Round band. This shank tends to spin more and is not recommend if your knuckles are wider than the part of your finger where the ring sits. Around 1.2 mm wide.
Additional small stones in the band
- Plain band, no additional diamonds
- Small milky white diamonds, ethically sourced from Canada (you choose how many)
- Small salt and pepper diamonds (you choose how many)
Additional stones on the side with bezel or 3-prong setting
- Milky diamonds around 2 mm
- Salt and pepper diamonds around 2.5 mm
You can choose to upgrade to eco-gold, which is mined and processed with traditional, mercury-free low-impact practices by indigenous Dayak women in Central Kalimantan, Indonesian Borneo, who receive fair pay.
The price will be automatically adjusted depending on the stones and design you choose.
- ZIR-001, 1.53 ct, measures 6.06 x 6.01 x 4.24 mm, a bubbly peach zircon with a in an octagon cut that is fun and flirty, and ready to sparkle under the sun.
- ZIR-002, 1.28 ct, measures 6.06 x 6.06 x 3.80 mm, the faintest blush is blossoming on this clear round cut zircon, nudge it gently towards a well deserved spotlight with a prong setting.
- ZIR-003, 1.44 ct, measures 5.80 x 7.50 x 4.00 mm, a unique pear cut zircon from Sri Lanka with its pointy end blunted, this clear mustard beauty can be paired off with satellite diamonds to complete its classic shape, or celebrated with a prong setting.
- ZIR-005, 1.4 ct, measures 5.8 x 5.8 x 3.98 mm, the only stone in the collection that boasts a strong tint of red, this scissor cut zircon will look stunning when framed with a white gold band.
- ZIR-006, 0.87 ct, measures 5.40 x 3.37 mm, as crystal clear as a raindrop reflecting hints of peach, this circle cut zircon is not shy about showing off its sparkle.
- ZIR-007, 1.24 ct, measures 7.60 x 5.84 x 4.08 mm, this oval cut zircon that’s more white wine than champagne in color is perfect for a subtle hint of sweetness in your day-to-day life.
- ZIR-008, 1.80 ct, measures 47.8 x 5.22x3.80 mm, this octagon cut zircon that slips in between peach and coral in color would enjoy a prong setting to show off its charms.
- ZIR-009, 1.68 ct, measures 7.66 x 7.04 x 3.76 mm, this light peach trillion cut zircon is subtle in its elegance, but bold in its shine. Pair it with a yellow gold band to really bring out its warmth.
- ZIR-010, 2.02 ct, measures 8.76 x 5.41 x 3.45 mm, a dusky pink scissor cut zircon that tries its hardest to be demure, pair it with a white gold band to let its charm shine in a subtle way.
- ZIR-011, 1.53 ct, measures 7.48 x 4.56 x 3.75 mm, a light yellow scissor cut sweetheart, this zircon may be on the larger side, but its delicate nature will make a dainty ring.
- ZIR-012, 1.27 ct, measures 6.37 x 6.37 x 3.32 mm, like a perfect bubble floating in a champagne, this round cut zircon is joyful and sweet, and wants the companionship of a yellow gold band to bring out its sunny personality.
- ZIR-013, 1.58 ct, measures 2.44 x 4.69 x 3.22 mm, like the first touch of yellow sunshine as you step out into the world, this scissor cut zircon is here to remind you; carpe diem!
- ZIR-014, 2.04 ct, measures 8.94 x 5.25 x 3.64 mm, like the yellow lemon candy that your grandma so fondly slipped into your hand, this scissor cut zircon is sweet. Pair it with a white gold band for a reliable companion for any style.
- ZIR-015, 0.62 ct, measures 4.82 x 3.10 mm, the first light pink blush of a flower in spring is condensed into this circle cut zircon, let it bloom fully with a rose gold band and a prong setting.
- ZIR-016, 0.42 ct, measures 4.20 x 2.70 mm, a delicate dew drop of a gem, this sweet pink tinted circle cut zircon is a dainty damsel that wants nothing more than to be wrapped in a bezel setting.
- ZIR-017, 0.51 ct, measures 4.50 x 2.88 mm, the slightest hint of pink tints this clear round cut zircon, bring out its warm rosey tones with a rose-gold band.